Santander Consumer Bank AG

Santander Consumer Bank AG Employee Reviews

Found 1,606 reviews matching the search
Good environment if you fit the part
I rollercoaster ride of an experience that I'm glad to have endured. Ive gained valuable knowledge that will further aid in the direction of my future career
Great people
I like working for Santander because I am at a branch with some great coworkers. I like to interact with the customers which gives me a feeling of helping others. This may not be a job for everyone and at times can be very slow but at others very busy and a little stressful.
Good
More than 17 years of experience in planning, developing and implementing IT Technology and Infrastructure solutions.Actively looking for Sr Program/Project Manager jobs
Fast Paced Challenging, Ever changing
Very fast paced and demanding work environment. Great people; very smart and driven. Open work place can be challenging but offers opportunity for collaboration. have learned a tremendous amount re. data analytics, data management, marketing technology, and marketing effectiveness.
Great for first time teller
This was my first banking job and honestly it was a great first time experience. The people where nice and worked with you to make sure you felt comfortable in the possition
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
A typical day in Santander Insurance Agency was revised the daily operations.
I learned a lot about the insurance market that includes the underwriting, accounting and sales products. I was expose to insurance president companies and willing to negotiate with them the best coverage and commissions for the insurance agency.
Na
It was amazing working there and the manager was really great. Got to learn a lot. Understood the business knowledge of the bank and performed various analysis and worked on various live projects
Excellent Growth Opportunities
The Bank offers excellent Opportunities for Career growth &Excellent Benefits. I was able to travel to different locations to perform my duties as
Universal BankerII

Dislikes were non for me.
Productive and fun place to work.
Santander has an admirable corporate culture. Santander likes to promote from within, and the company as a whole really takes its time to develop its employees.
Amazing company
Great company to work with. They watch out for their employees and make sure you're in good shape or assist you if you're not. Family oriented and even though they're strict, they show that they care about their agents.
Horrible
This had to be the worst job I have ever worked at. Management is HORRIBLE.Guys can leave to go play basketball and leave the girls to do all the work
Terrible processors and a difficult place to,work.
Micro management that is more interested in the process and monitoring associates than it is in the result of keeping customers and conducting busiiness in an efficient manner.
Overload of uneccessary Admin and meetings for the sake of having a meeting to report to management.

Slow to close loans because of internal processors and unconpetitive rates. Be prepared to become a software engineer in order to submit a simple loan application.

Be prepared to set proper loan closing expectations with the customer, then hold your breathe.
lots of issues but improving
Drastic constant organizational changes stall progress of moving the bank forward. Pick a direction and stay with it to provide better service and reduce risk. Get an investment in systems so they work.
I loved it
My manager was the best. She was fair and very easy going. Had a lot of flexibility. Worked every other weekend. Had quarterly compensation pay outs. Customers were fun to deal with. Co workers as well.
Sales driven, miserable days at work
Did not enjoy a day working here, it is all sales driven, get out as much as you can from the customer. They will word it like you are helping the customer but definitely not the case. Top down pressure to get sales and new customers and new businesses. Was just an uncomfortable place to work.
Enjoyable All the Way Around
My experience may have been very specific to my district manager as well as branch manager (who were both fantastic). I liked the amount of people who were willing to help me and were genuinely interested in my career development. Offered lots of support and opportunities to grow and/or move both horizontally and vertically. Wonderful people to work with in the Downtown Boston District.
They were and still are very professionally jndeed
A Good working and professional place to work. Each worker knew exactly what to do in every step of the way. And because of that, I’m very proud. I have great memories of such a place.
fun place to work
staff is very supportive and training is amazing. managers are nice and helpful. I learned about customer service and fraud prevention working here. its an easy going job as long as you know what your doing and are confident.
Awesome experience in Business Banking
Santander is a very sales aggressive bank that drives business banking. The position is extremely challenging and rewarding.
These experiences have given me the opportunity to manage multiple tasks as well as work with a diversity of managerial people. I have worked with corporate level types as well as organizing large and small group training activities. My employment history consists of generating new business and marketing plans as well as exceeding the expectations of the business plans being implemented.
Very Unstable
Compensation and benefits are good. Terrible training program and unhelpful management. In fact staff leaves so often many of the branches are dreadfully understaffed. Also, compared to other financial institutions their technology and bank policies are extremely outdated.
Stay Away
Complete chaos and horrible management. Rules change by the day and are applied for some and not all. Lots of unqualified people are promoted while hard workers are taken advantage of.
Pros
Descent pay
Cons
Bad management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Santander Consumer Bank AG. Our community is ready to answer.
1.1K
Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

14%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

29%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.