Sante Employee Reviews

No room for advancement for people of color
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 20, 2018
Alot of favoritism, management hires their friends. No CENA will ever advance, always short staffed, raises are better at fast food or walmart. Walk in any of them and count the level of culture. Has Sant'e had one D.O.N or A.D.O.N of color. Arizona has a very weird healthcare system, your family members are better off at home with homecare. Always one nurse assistant at night with around 17 patients each smdh.
Pros
Clocking out
Cons
Healthcare
July 25, 2018

Thank you for the review. We are sorry to hear your experience with your employment has been less than exceptional. At Santé, we pride ourselves on our values especially, being one team united and creating an open, honest and fair work environment. Our corporate HR team is always available to listen to your concerns, and welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please feel free to call our corporate office at 480-562-2402.

Sante - professional friendly work enviroment
environment guest associate (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZJuly 11, 2018
Professional atmosphere
Friendly staff
Quality patient care
Restaurant food - excellent
Outside patio - very relaxing with waterfalls
Bistro bar - excellent
Pros
excellent management, staff - friendly environment
Cons
small break room, parking availability
Poor Management
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZJune 24, 2018
You were not allowed over time, management was always in and out as they pleased, they would ask you to work overtime, then you would get in trouble for it. Call lights were ignored, lots of complaints and huge turnover in staff
Pros
Good Food
Cons
hours, management
Don't waste your time
CNA (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 11, 2018
Always understaffed, no communication, favoritism. Management don't appreciate hard workers employees. Lazy workers get rewarded. The company is more concerned about money than patients.
Pros
Pay
Cons
no breaks, no lunch break due to short staff, no over time, short staff, poor management, nurses don't help
Good work place
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 27, 2018
I love this job! It was very organized and good work environment. The boss was very understanding and looked out their employees. I absolutely loved that it is not a long term facility. You grow to love the people you take care of.
Pros
The teamwork, we all helped one another.
Cons
Lack of communication
Amazing place to work!
Director of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 15, 2018
I am a proud member of the Santé family and grateful everyday to be part of this amazing Team! I have worked in many areas, for many years in healthcare and can honestly say, Santé is committed to the highest standard of excellence. Santé thrives on setting the example in our communities and in our daily encounters with our healthcare partners in the field. It’s refreshing to have a healthcare organization to refer friends and family to with confidence in the care they will receive. Service opportunities, large or small are never “brushed off”, accountability is at the forefront of the entire team with open, honest, and direct communication.
I hope to be blessed with many more years along side the Santé family.
Pros
Leadership, commitment to staff, culture, advancement, values
Cons
N/a
Good company, good pay
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 14, 2018
Beautiful facility, caring staff, good management. No staffing issues. Nurses and CNAs work together to give residents a great rehab experience. Food is good and flavored water always available.
bhjbhliuasdkjdsa
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 14, 2018
Pretty poor culture, really a real estate and development company. There are many good people there doing good work, just very entitled and random leadership, focused mostly on the real estate part of the business. It was a great place to learn though and I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Access to partners in the community, compensation, pretty buildings.
Cons
Frustrating ansence of executives and jerky, disjointed strategy.
Enjoyable place to work
Liaison (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 24, 2018
I Enjoy working for Sante Home Health. Our quality of care for our patients is at the highest. Our leadership team treat their employees like family. I highly recommend Sante for employment!
Good Company
Server (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZApril 16, 2018
Good Company to work for. Flexible with schedules to accomodate family appointments or events. Good Management. Willing to make change and listen to their employees. Good Culture. Fun environment.
Co-workers
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZApril 9, 2018
I enjoyed working with co-workers. The environment was fun. Management did not show any empathy for employees. Management cared more about how you looked then caring about staff needs.
Great company to work for
Assistant Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  OregonApril 6, 2018
I enjoy working for Sante. The company offers flexibility in my work environment and new challenges on a daily basis as well as the opportunity to grow.
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
None at this moment
April 9, 2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you on our team!

Growing company with great culture
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 5, 2018
I enjoy going to work and have developed great friends there. My schedule is flexible and it allows me to maintain a good balance between work and family. I have always felt that i am treated fairly and that my work is valued by Sante. This is a company worth working for and is a great place to have a long career.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, great culture, helping people!
Cons
Changing industry nationally
April 9, 2018

Thank you for your 5 star rating. We are happy to hear about your experience at Sante.

Pitiful.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 25, 2018
I have never witnessed a health care facility with higher turn over. Cut throat. Stressful. And all.this in an environment with overly expensive furniture and food. Medicare should not pay for this. Not for steak. Not for violin concertos in the dining room. Not for 2 k end tables. And they pay the kitchen help.minim wage. And fire nurses daily and work nurses into the ground. Pitiful.
Pros
nothing except maybe the pretty furniture
Cons
everything
March 26, 2018

We are sorry to hear about your experience as an employee at our property. We pride ourselves on our culture and the care and environment we provide for our guests and our associates and we are saddened to hear you did not feel that. Our corporate HR team is always available to listen to your concerns. You can reach them at 480-563-2402.

Amazing culture
Multiple (Current Employee) –  MultipleMarch 22, 2018
I have worked for Sante for almost six years, in multiple buildings. Every building has its own feel and it's own family of staff. If you are interested in truly becoming a team player than this is the place for you. Our facilities are beautiful, patient care is amazing, salaries are well above competitors, but the feeling of actually being a part of a team is what will keep you here.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
N/a
March 26, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and longevity with our organization. We truly appreciate you!

Sante Cares about employees and patients
Transitional Care RN (Current Employee) –  OperationsMarch 8, 2018
Sante is built on the idea that ensuring the emotional and physical well being of our patients is the top priority. And I believe they walk their talk. I've worked for Sante for 3 1/2 years in two different positions and I respect the company culture and the people that work at Sante. There is always room for advancement and hard work is rewarded. No organization is perfect and much of your experience is what you put into it. I've been shown nothing but respect at Sante.
Pros
Growth opportunities, great working environment
March 9, 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support and dedication to our patients and our brand. We are lucky to have you on our team!

Management is disconnected and fractured.
REHABILITATION LIAISON (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 6, 2018
Beautiful centers. Good care but not a good employer. You were constantly kept in the dark about events, the future, direction, etc. Very secretive environment with just upper management informed. You are not appreciated for your contributions above and beyond your job responsibilities. It does not pay to show initiative or the willingness to do more than what is expected of you. Cutthroat environment. High turnover in all positions.
Pros
Nice rehab centers.
Cons
Management, culture.
March 8, 2018

We appreciate your review and are saddened to hear that you felt like your time at Santé was less than exceptional. We would like to know more about your comments so we may further review. Our Corporate HR team is available to speak with you at any time. You can call 480-563-2402 to speak with them.

Best place I have ever worked.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 28, 2018
This is a place I am proud to be a part of. The best facility I have ever worked for. Finally I have found a place where I can help people and enjoy my work environment. Best Rehab Company!
Pros
Great Management
March 6, 2018

Thank you for your comment and review. We are so happy to have you on our team!

Unfortunate upper management
Staff (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 28, 2018
The staff is wonderful, and try their very best to provide the best care despite the lack of management support. There is a very high turn over of staff, which management does not seem concerned with.
Beautiful and Great People
Community Liaison (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 20, 2018
I have been working for Sante since October and I love it! The management team is great and they all really care about the guest. I had to take time off because both my grandfathers passed away. I was so worried because I just started my job and my manager was so understanding and caring and allowed me to have the time off. I also received two beautiful cards from the staff. The owner comes into our building 2 times a week and he is always willing to help out in anyway he can. You do not see that often. We have a great support system there! I have never worked at a place that is so caring for the guest and the employees! We have a restaurant and a Starbucks! Can it get any better!!
Pros
Great Benefits, Beautiful place to work and the people are nice.
March 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear about your experience at Sante of Tucson. We pride ourselves on our culture and so grateful for your comments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sante. Our community is ready to answer.