SapientRazorfish Employee Reviews

Flexibile
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 29, 2018
Have been with this company for a long time. The company provides opportunities to grow in your career and has flexible hours. The company needs to improve on scope and resource planning and allocation to avoid long working hours and excessive movement of resources between different teams.
Pros
Flexible, growth oppurtunities
Cons
not good health benefits, not good resource planning and allocations
Ok
Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2018
It was okay. Flexibility, benefits, time off, culture was all amazing. Work we were actually doing and management was not promoting growth. I wish that I could've had an awesome manager and that probably would've changed things.
Fun place to work at!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2018
Publicis.Sapient is a fast growing company and in my tenure of 10 years I have learned lot of things their and always be thankful to my supervisors for the same. Overall its has a great workplace culture...
Pretty Good Job
Senior Designer (Current Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAMay 24, 2018
They provide decent starting pay and (as long as the company as a whole is performing well) give small raises to everyone annually. It is hard to get a promotion or ask for a decent raise, though. The company also keeps merging with other huge companies, so the name and top management/structure are constantly changing. Hours can be long at times, typical to Agency life. The culture can be fun in some departments, and cold in others.
Open and productive workplace with game rooms and bar taps
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 22, 2018
Hard to get a promotion. Pigeon-holed into certain areas. Great workplace culture. Company makes a sincere effort to make sure employees have fun while working hard.
Good Place to Work
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 10, 2018
Great environment and friendly people. The technology is cutting edge and they will support you through the project and their implementation. Challenging situations that keep you engaged.
No consistency between teams
Revenue Analyst (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 7, 2018
It's a good company but it's a frankenstein. We absorb and merge with companies but don't onboard the new employees well nor do we assuage the concerns of existing employees. Your experience is completely dependent on your department and manager. But overall, morale is low and it effects everything.
Pros
Free fruit and beverages, the occasional company party, will learn a lot and can grow here. Also can work in different offices
Cons
Unclear expectations, Low Morale, Pays less than competitors
Has changed a lot since I first started
Search Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 5, 2018
This company is very fast-paced and forward-thinking, and I have learned so much in my time here. The amazing talent is undoubtedly what drives the success of SapientRazorfish. Unfortunately the company merge rocked the culture and leadership a bit, and vertical movement is slow.
Pros
Great benefits and PTO, team dynamics
Cons
Slow promotions, long hours
Very interesting and modern, dynamic environment
Social Media Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2018
I worked as the only high school intern there but I was treated fairly well and I learned about the social media marketing business. My co-workers were all mostly friendly and willing to give instruction when needed.
No Culture/No Advancement
Tech Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 4, 2018
Due to multiple mergers the company has lost it's identity.

In line with that:
-I don't know who my HR rep is.
-My Career Manager has cancelled every scheduled meeting (reoccurring biweekly) that we were supposed to have to date.
-If you get stuck on the bench, you're most likely going to be terminated as most roles are being filled with cheaper positions out of India.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything positive to say at this time.
Avoid
Marketing Strategy & Analysis Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 15, 2017
Very cut throat, brutal hours, good pay, smart people, interesting projects, sink or swim, no onboarding, no work life balance, funny ppl, lots of drinking, dont be fooled by the game room--its a conference room in disguise
Too Much Offshoring
Senior Project Manager - Project Management (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 1, 2017
Good digital firm with lots of capabilities and resources. Too much work sent to offshore, with too much dependancy on offshore to drive decisions and direction for clients in the U.S.
Pros
Many resources here come from a strong culture
Cons
Quickly losing their culture
Work and play far exceeded my expectations
Lead Online Advertising Analyst for FIAT Brand (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, MINovember 2, 2017
I was an extremely happy employee for 4 and half + years. The work capacity mixed with the culture far exceeded my expectations. Felt respected throughout my entire employment.
Large digital marketing company whose recent merger still has kinks to work out.
Engineer L2 (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCOctober 31, 2017
SapientRazorfish is an expansive company that recently went through a merger (Sapient and Razorfish) - while the merger has "righted the ship" so to speak, the workload is still uneven across the company and getting enough to do can be difficult. I appreciate the work/life balance, but sometimes there is just too much down time to feel like the job is going anywhere.
Pros
Work/life balance, ability to work remotely
Cons
Fractured communication across regions and uneven workloads
Once a pioneer, now a political post-merger mess
Director of Integrated Strategy (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 21, 2017
The tech/start up culture of Sapient was interesting.. and I believe working towards a new model in marketing + it consulting and creativity.

But, as things go with holding company politics, the rushed SapientNitro-Razorfish merger has created enormous shifts in how they operate, and a clash of culture.

As a younger person starting their career I'd never advise against it.. Those who have more experience, be wary. The politics and divisiveness could take some time to course correct.
Pros
Self Starter-Entrepreneurial, Building new marketing service model, tech savvy, great design talent
Cons
Inflexible, Political, Old Guard vs New Guard, Cultures Clashing
Ok not great
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 17, 2017
I started at a smaller firm that got acquired by Sapient they have some good perks like top notch resources and very knowledgable people to support you
Poor time with a changing culture
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  New YorkJune 5, 2017
Company is going through a change with senior management leaving through the current merger. Generally the people that I work with a good but there is not much room fro growth with lack or clear organization.
Pros
Flexible hours, relaxed atmosphere, good coworkers
Cons
Lack of communication, poor visibility of accomplishments
Good Work/Life Balance
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 1, 2017
Friendly work environment
Managers will work to help their employees with work/life balance
Lots of opportunity to learn they have programs which full-time employees may use to get furthur education
Review
Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2017
Working at SapientRazorfish is pretty nice. I work in a large team of intelligent people who are all dedicated to what we're doing, and we have a really future thinking point of view.
Big Agency Going Through Upheaval
Copywriter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2017
While Razorfish was a great place to work from a corporate culture and environment perspective, the recent merger with Sapient caused a lot of unease and insecurity among employees, and apparently among some clients as well. But these things happen in corporate mergers, I suppose, and they'll get through it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SapientRazorfish. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

55out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at SapientRazorfish.

Powered by Comparably