Sarah's Spanish School Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and rewarding
Spanish Teacher K-5th grades (Current Employee) –  Rockwood, Parkway, Kirkwood School DistrictsAugust 16, 2018
I really enjoy working for Sarah's Spanish School, but the Rockwood tutors get $45.00 an hour. I also got $40.00 an hour at Wyzant for years, then certain clients started to scam both Wyzant and myself. I also got $60.00 an hour to tutor/coach golf.. I love that. Forest Hills Country Club parents paid me $65.00 to walk and score with their youngsters.
I think SSS is the best.
It would be neat to come in to teach during the day.
Pros
Prreparation/curriculum is great
Cons
pay
Great Company for work
Spanish Teacher (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 19, 2018
Mi Opinion the company needs to add more grammar in their courses but in the form, materials and staff that Sara'h Spanish School has are excellent.
Great part time work!
Spanish Teacher (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 26, 2017
I only worked 2 hours per week for 8 weeks. Nice for extra income :) the kids were so much fun and eager. I had fun in every session. I was at a school somewhat out of the way, but it was nice to meet other people
Pros
Friendly managers
Spanish Teacher (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJune 26, 2017
Excellent work experience and amazing staff. They offer classes accordingly to your area, provide a curriculum and materials for the class. Great support team.
Very professional
Spanish Teacher (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 26, 2017
Sarah - the owner- is a very fair and professional. The process of the interview, finger printing and background check was went smoothly. I would recommend this employer with my eyes closed. If in the future my schedule permits, I would work for Sara's school again.
Pros
Schools are located near your home
I love it!
Elementary School Spanish Teacher (Current Employee) –  Eureka, MOJune 26, 2017
Working for Sarah's Spanish Schools gives the flexibility of a typical school schedule.
The "total immersion program" is so much fun! It is exciting AND rewarding to witness the children's advancement in the classroom as they learn a new language.
A job that is inspiring and rewarding!
Management is so accesible and willing to help!
Easy process, fun job
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 26, 2017
Sarah's Spanish School is awesome! The interview process was super easy. They are very organized, efficient, and super nice! They communicated well about everything from start to finish and were super helpful. I really enjoyed working for them, teaching the after-school Spanish classes, and all of the support that they gave me throughout. I highly recommend working for Sarah's Spanish School to anyone that speaks Spanish, likes kids, wants to work part time, and wants to have a super fun job!
Pros
Convenient afternoon hours, works around my schedule, fun, rewarding
Cons
Just a few hours a week, but good to use as a second job
Unprofessional and information collectors.
Spanish Teacher (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 9, 2017
Very unprofessional, they take your information and do not give you a call back or anything. Had to call them and email plenty of time to hear back...
Pros
Unprofessional
Cons
Unprofessional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sarah's Spanish School. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4