Saranac Waterfront Lodge

Saranac Waterfront Lodge insights

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Terrible!!!

Upper management will take you're soul. Salary is a trick! Get ready to work 80 hours a week and make less than the servers do! You'll be expected to do everything from accounting work, human resource work! I was once yelled at by upper management on my second week on the job for not having enough workers. They told me "I better find some workers quick" when I suggested we just open in the evening because of staff shortages and overall quality suffering at the restaurant.

Pros

Cons

everything.

Official response from Saranac Waterfront Lodge

December 22, 2021
Thank you for your comments and taking the time to share on indeed with others searching for a service positions in the hospitality industry post covid 19. It has been challenging to open this hotel and develop a strong leadership team to provide the leadership, direction, tools and support to birth this fabulous Lakeside property in mid season. Cudo's and thanks to all who contributed to the tremendous effort!I apologize on behalf of ownership and the new management for these hardships and hope to build a strong foundation to support an engaged caring team that enjoys delivering excellent service for this Winter Carnival.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saranac Waterfront Lodge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.9