Sarasota Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Sarasota Memorial Hospital reviews

Clean and productive workplace
Food and Nutrition Employee (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 27, 2013
Working at SMH was quite a learning experience for me. I learned how to work in a fast paced medical environment, how to handle difficult people and I learned all about the dietary policies of a medical facility.
On a typical work day, I would arrive at 5am and start my duties. I was always on time with tasks, which really helped me excel. I was generally unhappy with the management due to them being unprofessional in various situations. My coworkers were helpful and honest and I overall enjoyed my experience working there.
Pros
Decent benefits.
Cons
Unprofessional management, long hours, no weekends

Other Sarasota Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 16, 2018
Nice place to work but long hours good benefits. Would love to make more money. Management is good and they seem to care about employees. The workplace culture is good. The hardest part of my job are the long hours. The best part is working with the children.
Pros
Nice clean place to work
Cons
Hours are too long
Great
Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 11, 2018
It was a great experience to work there. I was only a volunteer but everyone there was exceptionally nice and outgoing to help young people get a start at wanting to work at a hospital.