Sarasota Point Rehabilitation Center Culture reviews

awesome place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  long boatFebruary 4, 2019
Sarasota Point is an awesome place to work. the new leadership team has turned this Center into a superior environment for culture and job growth. I am very happy to be part of the team.
Pros
great team work
Cons
new team
Fun and comfortable environment
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 18, 2018
Lovely place to work and nice people. Serving and helping people has always been a big part in my life and the people that live and as well as work here are awesome people.
Sarasota point
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Sarasota Point, FLApril 20, 2018
I like working at Sarasota point because I have a nice boss and the people her are great. we also have all new administrator, human resource, ect. wonderful place to work
Pros
free breakfast, lunch, dinner dietary workers
Cons
nothing
awesome place to work
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 20, 2018
good team to work with management is helpful. everyone is very professional and always able to ask for help when needed. residents all seem to be groomed and feel as if they are home.
What a difference!!!!!
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 20, 2018
What a turn around this building has gone through. The new management team has really worked hard to make this place great. They have held people accountable and really raised the bar on the staff and care given in this building. The place looks amazing, staff is happy and great, Residents look great and feel great, and the energy in the building is awesome! Prizes are given for staff meetings, management came and cooked us homemade waffles, cookouts, baked goods, and more. Great place to be now! Awesome bonuses as well.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
a few people still negative
Great place to work.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 20, 2018
I come into work everyday and experience a sense of teamwork. The administration and management are always willing to help, their not afraid to give a helping hand. They offer bonus and incentives to show the appreciation to the staff. The building is nice and clean. Our residents are just as loving as our staff members. Overall its a great place to work.
love this job
I came here in January and I love the people and residents. it is an awesome place to work. I love my boss and coworkers. It has great leadership. I feel like there is room to grow here.
Fun place to work
Administration (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMarch 28, 2018
Sarasota Point has been under new management since January 2018. Since then, the place is getting better every day. The management cares about the staff and residents. They give big door prizes at staff meetings and do special resident birthday meals. I really enjoy being a part of the team!
Improvement is in the making
Nurse (Current Employee) –  StaffDecember 21, 2017
Every place has their up and downs, but with new management and dedicated staff, it's getting better . The scheduling has improved, condition of the place and the resident's quality of care
productive and fun place to work
cook (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLSeptember 19, 2017
A typical day would consist of cooking prepairing And serving breakfast and lunch fun and enjoyable place and company to work with and work for great staff
Pros
free meals
Cons
healthcare