Saratoga Medical Employee Reviews

Travel Nurse (OR)
Travel Nurse RN (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 21, 2017
I worked as a Travel nurse on different assignments. The recruiter who helped me find my assignments was super nice and professional and I enjoyed very much working with her. Happy to recommend this agency to other travelers.
Pros
Great recruiters and many openings
Cons
A lot of paperwork and admin
Overall Review
Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NY 10001August 2, 2017
Good company to work for. They find you the right job at the right salary rate that you desire. They are upfront about your salary and hours. Management is ok.
Good Contractor
Utilization Management Nurse (Current Employee) –  Robins AFB, GAJune 23, 2017
I have been in my position for 6 years and the last year I have been with Saratoga. I feel that I always have access to my contacts at the company. They are always quick with an answer an eager to reply. Communication is excellent. They have always been great at keeping me abreast on the status of of the terms of my contract. They have provided me with fair compensations and yearly reviews.
Pros
Great Salary and insurance benefits, not micromanaged
Cons
No Profit sharing or 401 plan
Great Company
Clinical Psychologist (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 29, 2017
The work can be demanding sometimes, but that was what makes me grow in my profession. Opportunities for advancement if you do well. Many opportunities to move to other states and work in different positions.
Pros
Opportunities for growth
fun
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Great Lakes Naval Training Center, ILMarch 13, 2017
I really liked working here. one of the best companies I have ever worked for in the dental field. wish I could have stayed with them for many years..
Great company!
recruiter (Current Employee) –  West VirginiaNovember 14, 2015
This is a very employee-focused company. Management has strong ethical values and tries to assist employees whenever possible.
Pros
Great work environment. - very supportive management.
Love my job treating recruit oral surgery patients in pain.
dentist (Current Employee) –  Great Lakes, ILNovember 10, 2015
I sincerely love my job of treating American Navy sailors who come to me in moderate to severe post surgical pain. A most challenging job and Saratoga Medical has allowed me to work after my 31 years of Naval service and I'm grateful for the opportunity.
Pros
Salary is competitive and professionalism in dealing with HR is superb
Cons
Restriction on LWOP to only 10 days is not enough for personal issues
Good working conditions, great staff
nurse rn (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 8, 2015
I have been working at Saratoga Medical in various assignments. I have always been pleased with the recruiters and the assignments given. During one assignment I had some issues and I found the management of Saratoga Medical to be very supportive and doing their best to help resolve the problems. The benefits in terms of insurance etc. are great.
Pros
great benefits, supportive staff
Great employer, many career opportunities
Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 26, 2015
Saratoga Medical is a great place to work and build a career over time. New positions come up often and you are encourages to apply. In my experience salaries are above market for most positions, and the benefits are so good, in particular the health coverage.
Pros
Career opportunities, benefits, leave
Cons
Busy work environment
Contractor
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Kirtland, NMJuly 2, 2014
As a Contracted RN on the AFB, I had a Superior who could not provide me with any help with my co-worker and supposed mentor. She clearly did not want to spend time orienting me to the job; nor did she want to let me have cases. Consequently, with my Superior's approval, I went around the facility looking for other jobs I could perform and still remain true to my contract.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saratoga Medical. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6