Sares-Regis Group Employee Reviews

No Chance to Succeed from day One
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 11, 2019
I worked there for 3 months. During this time I was the Manager, Assistant Manager, Leasing Agent and Maintenance. I had no staff just loaner people who helped and did what they wanted to do. We had day to day duties in addition to renovations that were started. I wasn't trained in any aspect of what was due when or the processes of SRG. I was given the help of another extremely stressed manager who just did the work for me. She was awesome and so was the help I got but it was not exactly helpful. I would do my manager duties after hours and weekends. But it wasn't enough. After 3 months the regionals boss came in and let me go. Due to a higher up wanting a change because he was getting heat from the owners. Everyone is so stressed and over worked it is unbelievable. I worked 3 weeks straight at one time. I had my husband help and fix the pool since I didn't have maintenance. The community is High Maintenance! I was threatened to get sued due to the pool daily. So he helped and put in so many hours. No thanks. I think if the ownership thinks the property is so easy they should go work there for a week. See how much they get done without a staff. Main concern is leasing. They were highest priced and oldest community in the area. We were constantly trying to over analyze rents instead of letting me just lease. Everything is a fire there. I am very disappointed in the lack of understanding and time to get things put together for this community. Just as I was getting things in line and have a staff for a whole 3 weeks I get let go. I wonder who is next?
Pros
You will keep busy
Cons
Upper management micro managers and have no clue!
Everybody is sad all the time
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 26, 2019
SRG has all the rah-rah events and brochures about how everyone is fulfilled and happy within their company, but truly every person I met that works there is so deeply depressed. Property management wears you down and SRG does not offer anything to their employees besides empty promises. I often asked for resources to help me get better at my job, advance my career, and get more support for when things went wrong, but got none. They are expanding in the Northwest way too quickly, and don't have a support system in place to do so. The regional manager is way over her head and operates in a constant panic. Avoid.
great job , loved working here ,management was good
Porter (Former Employee) –  Anaheim Hills, CAMarch 26, 2019
I liked working here . You would work morning until like 6pm
I cleaned and helped around the property maked sure everything was great . There was a lot of important routines you had to do daily which were great .
Pros
pay was great and house were too the benefits were pretty good
Cons
didn't let me know that they were eliminating my position
One of the worst property management companies around
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  CAMarch 25, 2019
Lack of integrity from management and HR
Promotions only occur if are friends with lead management
Shady work practices related to time keeping, and expectations
Intimidation through retaliation
Intimidation to staff to pay CA meal penalty fees
Falsification on legal documentation related to employee and tenant paperwork
Excellent work enviroment
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORFebruary 12, 2019
Everybody from site level to corporate office is always willing to help in any situation, from general guidence to physical labor. I have been with Sares Regis for over 4 years and have always found the management to have been extremely helpful in all aspects of my job.
Pros
Wonderful work enviroment
Cons
Not enough properties in Oregon
n/a
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 30, 2019
I would prefer to keep total anonymity and would never disrespect the company, the senior management could take some courses on the development and retention of good employees
Sares-Regis overall is a good company to work for
Assistant Mgr./Property Mgr (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 19, 2018
I learned a lot with Sares-Regis the short time I was with them. I appreciate the opportunity that was given to me. I liked the fact that they have extensive training.
Pros
Very well organized company with good training
Cons
Depends on who you work under
Nich Company with not a lot of opportunity for advacement
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 9, 2018
One of the much smaller players in the property management industry. Hard to advance as people remain stale in their positions for years. The company is not growing at the pace that other companies are. Used to have a great training department but not anymore.
Fun Place, Bad Schedule, Bad Management
easing Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 18, 2018
Fun place to work, made good commission but very little room for growth, and no support from upper managers. Overall it was an okay company to work for,
Great culture and Values
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Corona, CASeptember 10, 2018
Great company with great values. Sares Regis has a great training classes to help you advance in your career path, they value each person a great team of people to work for
Pros
Room for advancement, promoting from within
Cons
Amazing company full of opportunity, support and success!!!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Napa, CAJune 14, 2018
Sares Regis is the top Property Management company! They are very true to their mission and core values. They support and value their employees and provide empowerment to their teams so they are prepared and successful. Sares Regis strives on excelling their employees and work hard to be able to hire within for new opportunities. I have learned and have grown professionally and personally since working with Sares Regis. I have been worked hard and been offered every bit of resources, training in house and outside training with the support of SRG, to be able to improve, enhance and gain new skills/experiences. This has been a major role in my development and promotions from Leasing Consultant to Property Manager within the company over the last 7years.
Needs improvement
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 30, 2018
They need to improve their operations its very old school and the process are long and not logical. You waste a lot of time on simple task because the lack of access they give you in yardi and the IT support is awful and rude and slow to respond.
Pros
pays well
Cons
operations need improvements
Great company to work for.
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAMay 29, 2018
Sares is employee friendly and their vision and values were in line with my vision and values. They promote employee growth and have a complete mentorship program. They value their residents.
Pros
Has a company policy and procedure manual.
Cons
No properties in Jacksonville Florida
A Great Place to Work and Grow
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAMay 17, 2018
Sares-Regis is a fantastic company to work for that really values its employees and has a culture centered around great training to both build and retain talent.
Awesome Upscale Communities
Apartment Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 6, 2018
Loved the experience. Would love the opportunity to work for them again in the future. The company provides its staff with extensive training and incentives
Great place to be, just out dated work model and low morale.
Technical Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 3, 2018
Typically the week starts with a few meetings, as projects progress the meetings get longer and eventually deems it as a useless day. This causes a tremendous amount of time that is lost for productivity.
Poor management and training practices.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Disorientation
beautiful view everyone worled asa team very well managed
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Northglenn, COFebruary 13, 2018
I loved and miss the Broadmoor very much. beautiful place not only to work at but to visit too. have very good staff and stays on top of everything. place was well taken care of.
Upper management will not listen, if they dont like you although you are a great employee you will be terminated or forced out
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CADecember 9, 2017
I wish I never left my old property management company to work for Sares-regis, I let a better title get in the way of being happy at work, it was extremely stressful full of management that didn't care, cut corners, and even sabotaged the careers of others to try to get what they wanted
Pros
No pros
Cons
All cons
Leasing Consultant
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 29, 2017
The company was really great and supportive. I did not like working weekends and my property was challenging. Our property needed more staff and organization.
Srg
Commercial Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 10, 2017
commercial acquisition and development, one of the premier developers in southern california. Very respected company who always does good work. Would highly recommend.