Sargento Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 83 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Imagine working in an environment of trust, honesty and fairness. A place where you feel like family – not just an employee. Where people are valued above all else and your contributions make a difference – to the company, the community and to your career.
That’s what you’ll find at Sargento.
Our culture stems from a simple premise: Hire good people and treat them like family. We make decisions based on how they affect people as well as the long-term health of our company. And we know that your diverse outside interests can make you a better contributor to our success as well as your own. If you’re ready for the right place to belong and grow your career, you can find it here.
You’re seeing all 46 jobs at Sargento because we can’t find any available jobs at Sargento close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 186 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Production & Manufacturing
Installation & Maintenance
Biggest complaint about this company is the HR department. To get hired was the hardest part of any company I have applied. The communication was really poor even after being hired. This company pays extremely well, however for how well they get paid there is a lot of negativity in the company that makes people overlook how well they have it.
Its like being inside a dishwasher for 10 straight hours and lifting 50-80 pounds constantly. Pay was not that great. Ok benefits at the time. Production had it much easier
Great pay, bad management. Benefits were great as well as the yearly bonus. Although they say treated like family, the company is too big to do so anymore.
They pay well but that's about it. They like to hype themselves as being all about their employees, but only if you work in the office or are an incredible suck-up. You can't get vacation when you need it and are often forced to work even if it is your scheduled day off. They even tried to bribe employees $200 to get vaccinated. It's never about the employees.
Overall it was a good place to work with good pay and benefits. Training was good, difficulty of work varies. High turnover rate of supervisors and their different policies would stress some employees out. There was a lot of mandatory overtime when I worked there. Advancement opportunities are tricky. It didn't matter if you were there for years, you could get beat by someone that was there for six months and a degree that has nothing to do with the position. Don't expect 1st shift without being on 2nd or 3rd for a few years.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 38 questions about working at Sargento. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sargento employees.
Insights from 44 Indeed users who have interviewed with Sargento within the last 5 years.
i was asked, if I were a dog, what kind of dog would I want to be!!!!
They asked my past employers, how i worked with others and attdence.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.