Sarnova, Inc. Employee Reviews

Horrible
Picker (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, PAMarch 28, 2019
I was treated very unfairly at the Elizabethtown location. They told me my numbers were low but didn’t offer any help on helping me progress. I’m a type one diabetic, and often had to go grab a snack. But the didn’t account for the time it takes to check my blood sugar and or eat into my “numbers” Also, the way the manager let me go said I can go home, it was slow for the day. But to call my temp agency when I was done. In the parking lot, I called while waiting for a ride to pick me up. And they say Sarnova no longer needs me for my position. This was a week after my mother passed away, and had to go to court for my child. No sympathy or respect.
Great Company
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHMarch 12, 2019
Great company to work for. Highly recommend this company and they have a great mission and vision. Anybody coming here is welcomed with open arms and treated well.
This Place is Garbage don’t make it a career
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 1, 2018
Very poor Management from the Manager on down to the Supervisors. The actual leads know more than the Supervisors. Favoritism is priority, if you don’t fit in too bad. You will also find the Male Supervisor over powers the actual Female manager. No overtime if you are not part of the clique you go home when your job is done. If you want to learn a new position within the warehouse, get in line, it will not happen. This place has absolutely no growth what so ever. Apply somewhere else that will be beneficial to your growth. Very high turn over rate....new employees every six months or so...
Pros
Treats for diffrent sucesses...
Cons
Everything else...just a terrible place
Official response from Sarnova, Inc.
January 7, 2019

Thank you for your input. While it is never easy to hear input that is unfavorable it is still immensely valuable. We are always striving to be the best employer in all our markets and your feedback will be helpful.

Recently aquired and work place changed
Business Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 2, 2018
I was not easy to get the needed training that was mentioned when taking the job. With the acquisition the environment changed for me and decided it was not right for me mentally to be there.
No Opinion
Director, Inventory and Supply Chain Management (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 12, 2017
Owned by private equity with a short term view on growth and future. Longer term opportunities are not readily available and management is temporary based on potential sales.
Good company to work for.
Sales and Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CASeptember 6, 2017
Nice environment to work in, encouragement for learning new skills.g Management works along with employees. Cares about employees and their well being.
Pros
compensation good
Cons
most jobs were relocated to corporate office in Ohio
fun challenging, fast paced, pay good for warehouse
warehouse (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 30, 2017
ensure orders are processed to ship daily. cycle count inventory for accuracy. ensure PL budget is net daily. clean warehouse before end of day. Make sure all order are processed before you leave
Pros
great people
Cons
long days
Do not consider this
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHFebruary 16, 2017
Run!! It would be very difficult to find a more unprofessional corporate job or a more unsuitable management team. Seriously. From disbursing personal information about other employees throughout the office to micro-managing bathroom trips to blatant favoritism to intentional promotion prevention... get away while you still can. Very far away.
Pros
Benefits, some people that are diamonds in the rough...
Cons
Literally everything else
productive
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSDecember 20, 2016
i learned how to drive the forklift and that is where i got my forklift certification . my jobs duties were to pick and pack. I aslo work in the LTL area where i load and unload trucks and build and wrap pallets.
Productive/ long hours
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2016
Unique product offering and the ability to work with some of the biggest vendors/ manufacturers in the Health Care industry.
excelent work force
Order Puller/Packer (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJuly 13, 2016
Good work place and good team work also the company would have safety meetings and bring luch on fridays for our meetings and great boss
Pros
lots of brakes
Cons
enough brakes to keep us going
Facility has potential
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYJune 7, 2015
Corporate micromanages without detailed knowledge.

Facility not set up for success. Set up minimalistic/on the cheap.

Communication is strained.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Management lacks integrity, consistency
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 13, 2014
I worked with some wonderful people at Sarnova and those relationships made my time there very enjoyable.

However, my experience with my immediate superior (team lead) left me much less than impressed. She was completely unsuited to be in a position of authority; was much more interested in keeping up on office gossip than setting a tone of respect. She had a clear favorite and treated everyone else with disrespect and harassment. I was told on my third day at Sarnova (by the favorite person, ironically) that the team lead was not to be trusted. Unfortunately, being a person that takes the position to trust everyone until I have a reason not to, I ignored the advice and paid a high price. I shared some highly personal information and made my desire for confidentiality very clear. It was no time at all that I discovered that my trust had been betrayed.

Also, the "training" was haphazard and nearly non-existent. New reps were given a minimum of information, them expected to perform. A very bad situation for office morale and set the new CSR up for failure.

While I'll always remember some of the people of Sarnova very fondly, I'm glad I'm out of there. I thought I left high school games behind many years ago, but they're alive and well at Tri-Anim (Sarnova) customer service!
Pros
Some very intelligent, kind people work there
Cons
Management is inconsistent, untrustworthy
Run
Prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  Dublin OHApril 20, 2014
No balance of work and home life. Low employee morale, high turnover, no clear direction and no honorable treatment of employees by management. Management grossly blind to employee morale with unrealistic expectations. Job culture is the most horrible I have ever seen
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Everything else
Figuring it out
Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 18, 2014
Good, hard working and thoughtful people. In the process of determining how to leverage their position in the market place.
Was a nice place to work at one time
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dublin. OHFebruary 25, 2014
I enjoyed going to work their for the first 3 1/2 years. To not trust some of the management and co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sarnova, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight