SAT Employee Review

advance system, good at log in and track inventory.
Label Maker and Handler Material (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAJune 5, 2014
i was trained for only 2 weeks instead of two Months in SAT, because i was able to learn and familirize with the system from my previous job at Jordano's Inc. However, there are more advance system and sophisticated (detail) than SAT, but SAT it is a very general system that allow everybody to understand and feel comfortable with it.

Other SAT Employee Reviews

collective corporation
Dunkin Donuts Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 12, 2018
This organization in which I worked for showed great interest in improvement over the course of the year. At times the environment had things that I think every type of person would enjoys,
Pros
collaborative work situation
Cons
no breaks and disrespectful clients
Alot to learn upfront.
DIRECTOR OF LOGISTICS & PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 26, 2018
At first, I had to learn the what the company did, my role and in fixing warehouse operations in Houston right off the bat from hiring day. Management was always supportive. Personnel who cared were supportive. The difficulty at the beginning was to evaluate personnel and make changes as necessary and still support all field operations activities.
Pros
Management was always supportive
Cons
Working long hours and away from home.