SAUCEY

Working at SAUCEY: 15 Reviews

Fun place to work

Fun job to have, picking up alcohol and delivery. Really good to have if you’re young and want a flexible schedule type of gig. Better than instacart.

Unfortunately didn't stick around in CA

Unfortunately when the whole debate over independent contractors were actually employees who should be paid as such came about for gigworkers, Saucey gave us little notice that unfortunately they would no longer be staying here in California so it was a bummer for sure because it was a good paying delivery job & I felt like they just kind of let us all go with no notice.

Pros

Freedom to work when/where you want to & as much or little as you want to

Cons

No more work for us here in CA

SAUCEY insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Can be a chill job, Money OK

Job is do your own thing position. Can be easy and can be decent money for delivery at times. Do not trust the management when it comes to tips. I questioned them several times about missing tips, sometimes they outright lied to my face. when I asked about my tips one time, a person in management said I was only driver, questioning tips. I knew that was a lie as several other drivers told me that had issues with tips and spoken to that same person.

Pros

Jjob gives you freedom

Cons

Sketchy about tips

Great Company -- Unfortunate departure

Great company to work for, only dislikes were them lowering my pay from what was advertised disguised as "probationary" & AB5 passing erasing my role.

Pros

Remote, Easy to succeed, great managerial support

Cons

lack of communication & transparency

Busy Business

Busy workplace. Time flies during the shift. College environment. Long days working on your feet and late hours. Staff is friendly. Managers are easy to talk to.

Great place to work!!!

Keeps you busy the Customers are grandtastic and the tips are good. Concerned that you are comfortable during Shift. No hurry up RUSH RUSH. Appreciate your Customer Service. Dispatch and ALL others friendly and concerned.

Fun

Saucey is a great company to work for when it comes to app. delivery services. It helps that you talk with the business owners of the locations and the people you deliver the alcohol to, and they’re friendly to get their alcohol here.

They are going down and fast.

It started great. Suddenly, and without any notification from management, no shifts available to deliver. The company claims everything is OK. Haven't claimed a shift in a month, however. Management is non-existent. This is a shame because there is immanent possibilty here, but they clearly dropped the ball.

First come first serve

The job concept is a good idea, but working for them will be like playing Bingo, you will get a shift if you are lucky. when it comes out, it goes as quick as it came,..no hope, this is not a full time job that you want.

Pros

you are in your car

Cons

no hours, if you are slow on grabbing schedule

Fun workplace

Good times. Company as a whole is futuristic. They were just a new start-up company when I started and now they have grown to be one of the prime on-demand delivery services m.

Pros

Schedule

Excellent Comp to work for

I love working for Saucey it’s a excellent place of business and to work you get to meet a lot of different people and you get to go a lot different place .

Pros

Its a fun job

dangerous place to work

worst experience ever! very dangerous place to work, support very rude, less than minimum wage, you have to be getting card board from dumpsters like homeless to carry the products.

Cons

less than minimun wage

not a fan

I didn't like how they treated their employees, especially the ones that gave a lot of dedication and sacrificed a lot for the company. the company could have made better choices in dealing with people.

Deliver out of your own car

I don't normally do reviews but for this company in San Diego, it's a must. What a joke it was. Great concept and customers love the idea but pay was nothing when you are driving your own car, gas, insurance, and cell phone and at the end, you end up getting paid minimum wage. I don't recommend this job for anyone until they increase pay and pay for your gas, insurance and so on. or else it's a joke and you are better off at Mcdonalds that pay more.

Pros

no boss to micromanage you

Cons

you don't get paid more than minimum wage regardless of what they say

hard to work as a fully remote employee but the culture was great and everyone i worked with was awesome, would have loved to work in the corporate office to feel less isolated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAUCEY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits