Saudi Aramco Employee Reviews

Harsh environment but, with benefits
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaAugust 31, 2016
As with most major multi-disciplined and over populated management structured companies, the work can sometimes become stressful when dependent on others. The company is now so diverse in its capability from originally oil and gas production, all the way to NGL, chemical and plastics.

I have to say that; it was an experience not to be missed and I did largely benefit from it in more ways than one. A multi ethnic and diverse workforce when working with either employer or contractor.

A company that I would recommend anyone who gets the opportunity to work for.
Pros
Go for remote locations.
Cons
None.
Challenging even if you earn only less support from your colleagues
Division Safety Coordinator/Advisor (Former Employee) –  WasitJuly 27, 2016
Quite energy draining job co'z you have to drive kilometers and kilometers of off-road condition for the require daily inspection of pipeline construction activities.
Pros
With yearly allowance for safety.
Cons
Less chance of promotion.
love it
Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2016
Aramco is the best company i have ever had the pleasure to work for. very professional people and positive environment.
very good company
Inspector in several (Former Employee) –  Damam, Al Khobar, Jeddha in KSAMarch 31, 2016
I stated the work 10 years before in Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia in Oil & Gas fields. Very good company and I gained very good experience in piping , welding Mechanical equipment, Hydro testing etc
Interesting Culture
Lead Cost Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 24, 2016
Working for Aramco is a different environment in terms of culture - you must be patient to learn and understand the culture.
Pros
Shorter commute
Oil and Gas Sector
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaMarch 21, 2016
Overall, a very good company to work for.It is a great organization with tremendous opportunities to grow in the organization, varied technology.
Great Place to Work
Sr. Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 2, 2016
A typical day at work is extremely busy with handling three contractors. I have learned to handle my work load day by day. My Co-Workers are the best and enjoy working with them on daily basis.
Hardest part of my job is not knowing how to speak Arabic.
Pros
Close to Home
Cons
Contract Job Only
Not good company to work for
Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Jazan, Saudi ArabiaFebruary 25, 2016
Not good company to work for, There is lack of senior management and professionalism. There is no feel of ownership for the projects.EPC projects are done without real control
new established company
Algurayyat, Saudi Arabia (Former Employee) –  Algurayyat, Saudi ArabiaFebruary 24, 2016
I had a lot of works there due to the company was new in that time. my team and I worked several months to finish the company headquarter offices.
fun work place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2016
great place while i was able to work there, fun workplace. great people. i helped on a audit my second year there for the company and got to meet a lot of great people.

Want to know more about Saudi Aramco?

Ask a question
Worked as Supplementary-Manpower (SMP) Employee with Saudi Aramco
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wasit, Eastern Province, Saudi ArabiaJanuary 30, 2016
Saudi Aramco is well-known company which developed high standards values and regulations in Saudi society.

As an SMP with Project Management Team, I used to relocate my job location as per job requirements. Most projects were in remote areas. Besides, the working hours in those projects begin at 6 o'clock am and end 6 pm.
International Recruiter
International Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2016
Responsible for screening, interviewing and recruitment efforts for Pipelines, Distribution, Terminals engineering, and Marketing Supply and Joint Venture (M&SJV) Business lines in Saudi Arabia  Focused on relationship building and partnerships with Engineering Leadership & HR Personnel  Sourced and screened all Reliability, Integrity, I&C, Facility, Process, Project, EHS, Chemical, and Electrical Engineering candidates prior to Hiring Manager review in a fast paced environment  Communicated company benefits and compensation to prospective candidates  Promoted the Saudi Aramco culture to candidates by attending local and out of state Career Fairs including O&G Workshops such as SEG, SPE, AIChe, SPWLA
 Maintained and managed requisitions of 50-75 positions  Knowledgeable of Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical engineering O&G disciplines (Mid/Downstream)  Sourced and facilitated onsite 2-5 days hiring workshops with Saudi Aramco Engineering Management  Reported workforce plans and statuses to executive leadershi
Productive plalce to work
SAP technical consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2016
A nice to place to learn highly demanding skills in market. Being worlds largest oil exporter it has huge opportunities for IT sector.
Experiences
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaJanuary 4, 2016
I had the experiences of working hard and with advantages of many benefit of my skills which improved a lot because of that valunteer.
Great culture, good environment.
Logistics Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2015
Learned about day to day operations in the logistics department. Worked very closely with the senior logistics planner and was very hands on. Participated in all meetings and was to provide feedback about operations. Co-workers are very knowledgeable and very helpful. Most enjoyable part of working here is ease of interaction with my coworkers.
Pros
very relaxed, but competitive. Ability to to grow within the company
Cons
helped process claims for equipment
asst buyer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 8, 2015
Responsible for obtaining equipment and making sure it could be received on time. Follow up required to ensure desired outcome. Liked my work and supervisors.
Pros
good rapport with supervisor and head of Dept.
Cons
commute to downtown Houston
Very Good Pay and high job security
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaOctober 29, 2015
Aramco pay handsome compensation and employee people from all over the world. Aramco is known for long-term development and low employee turnover. My coworkers were from different nationalites and backgrounds.
Camp Life was great
Superintendent E&I Maintenance and Construction (Former Employee) –  Abqaiq Saud Arabia CampOctober 25, 2015
A very productive company that rewarded effort, knowledge, ability and performance. I learned a tremendous amount regarding Gas Turbines in controls , I&E maintenance and overhauls. Was lead on turnarounds and later project construction.
Pros
Vacation and schooling for my children and myself.
Cons
Long periods withouty out of country breaks
Worked off shore on conventional jack ups.
Drilling Foreman (Drilling Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  ALOctober 13, 2015
Batch drilling 7 to 9 lateral, dual and multi lateral wells.Typical day at work consisted submitting morning report, Morning meetings with all parties involved of current operations, lias with Drilling superintendent, organise and supervise daily operations, pre plan and organise up and coming operations.
I earned a great deal about logistics, organising, timing in delivery and deployment of equipment utilising a very small work environment
Management had engineering backgrounds, lacked hands on experience which cause un necessary delays in basic drilling and down hole problems. But always paid on time.
Co-workers were excellent, similar backgrounds and very thorough.
Hardest part of the job had to be balancing logistics.
All round to be part of a team and enjoy what I do best.
Pros
Working with good rig wise people.
Cons
Working with engineer type, 0 drilling experience bosses.
Great company to work for.
Drilling Supervisor (Former Employee) –  AL KhobarOctober 8, 2015
There was never a typical day, every day was very different and you were always on your toes while drilling and always paying close attention to the well. I learned a lot of new drilling techniques and well completions.
Pros
Great drilling communication
Cons
Trouble lining out 3rd party

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saudi Aramco. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2