Sava Senior Care Employee Reviews

2.5
Ratings breakdown
Arlington Heights in Fort Worth Sucks
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 4, 2018
They don’t care anything about staff or patients. Iss all about the money and them trying to look good . Management always act like they don’t know about a lot of things going on unless iss time to put the blame on the workers. They WILL THROW the workers under the bus to save themselves.
Pros
Great Co-Wokers
Cons
Management Could Care Less About Workers
The Worst company hands down Ive ever worked for!!
GNA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDJune 3, 2018
High Stressed, under paid, understaffed, lazy and clueless management! This job was a complete waste of my life. Management turnover is about every couple years, so the rules and policies are consistently changing . No job advanced at all. Tried to get them to pay for my schooling for years and got nothing but the run around. Asked if I went to school could I train for a position they have and was told they would not train me. They write you up and fired the good ones for absolutely no good reasons but will keep the ones who call out and don't care about the work there. This place with literally suck you in, suck the life out of you and spit you out with nothing! They don't care about you, the residents , the families, nothing!!
Pros
unlimted overtime because they always have no staff
Cons
everything about that place is a con
Great job and place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJune 3, 2018
Great team work , nurses were very helpful,all around good place to work,hours were good ,great pay clients were great to work with, traveling didn't bother me unless it was out of the 30 mile range
Pros
Benefits, team work, great clients
Cons
Sometime work was further than I would prefer
I have enjoyed my time with this company.
District Clinical Director (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 2, 2018
I have been given many opportunities to learn new skills and to be promoted in the company The company focuses on good outcomes for residents and attempts to hire the right people for the right job.
Pros
Very good procedures and processes.
Cons
Requires a lot of hours to complete job
work
GNA (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDJune 2, 2018
The job itself is a good place to work. I leaned a lot there and management was awesome. The coworkers were excellent and good team players. I really enjoyed working there.
Very poor and desperate company to work for
Resident Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Catonsville, MDJune 2, 2018
Rude management, always losing staff, patients to aid ratio is ridiculous, no team work, no decent pay, you don’t get any appreciation or respect from staff or residents.
Pros
They have union
Cons
Everything about the company
Productive and fun
Resident Care Specialist CNA (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 31, 2018
Overall great place to work! This company has come a long way and I’m excited to be apart of the change. Good benefits and great pay, nice environment and flexibility.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Automatic lunch deduction
Should be Slavery Senior Care
Certified Medication Aide (Former Employee) –  Wallace, NCMay 24, 2018
Working at Sava for almost 8 years i learned that no matter how good of an employee you are some places just arent gonna treat or pay you fairly. Sava created the opportunity for the experiences that help make me the aide i am today but i wouldnt recommend anyone work for them unless you enjoy working like a dog and getting paid like their feeding one
Cons
health care was 140 bi-weekly for just me
Your treated like Family
CNA (Current Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCMay 23, 2018
I have been a CNA at Brian Center Lincolnton for 5 years now. I have worked at other facilities and I like this one the best. Co-workers treat you like family and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else!
Pros
Care Connection let's you earn points for rewards
Poor patient care. A very sad environment for both patients and employees. Never enough supplies to provide adequate pt care much less prevent infect
RN (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXMay 20, 2018
Not a good place to work. Management doesn't care about employees nor patients. Schedules were completed on a weekly basis. You could never make plans. Constantly short staffed with nurses and aids.
Pros
8 hr shifts. If staff gets there in time
Cons
Lots of favoritism. Poor management. Lots of backstabbing

Want to know more about Sava Senior Care?

Ask a question
Awful
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAMay 18, 2018
There are no words to say how stressful this position is. Management never fills holes if short nurses or aids-which is literally every shift. Residents and families are lied to about their care.
Cons
Terrible place to work ! Benfits are paid by you at a high price !
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mystic, CTMay 16, 2018
Management is very poor ! Benefits are terrible! Short staffed all the time , staff that they do have are horrible and have horrible attitudes ! management doesn’t care about patients or staff !
Great Career
Client Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2018
Fun company with many benefits and great location for the HQ. Facilities throughout the US. Feels more like a family than colleagues. Fun events given each month with great incentives.
Stay away
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  My. Airy, NCMay 12, 2018
Poor management. Heavy workload. Management has favorites. Older nurses make it difficult for new hires. Certain nurses are very late daily. No bonuses. Low pay. Assignment changes half way through shift.
Cons
No breaks
Don’t do it to yourself.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  ColoMay 9, 2018
Horrible place to work. They don’t care about the employees. When you have an issue they give you any answer to appease you and get you out of their face and then nothing gets done. The employees are all for themselves. No team work. The nurses have up to 28 patients. Administration is extremely unethical. They’re the only place that doesn’t get a yearly raise with an eval so I don’t know how they keep anyone there longer than a year. Residents are mostly young and homeless and drink and do drugs then harass you for narcs and the long term residents are poorly cared for. I wouldn’t let a loved even drive by this place.
Pros
They hire anyone.
Cons
Extremely stressful and high turn over rate
Love working with the elderly
Receptionist/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Mystic, CTMay 8, 2018
Working for this company for almost 14 years I have worked in alot of diffrent departments a place were you can learn how to work as a team.Learning new things and meeting lots of people
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
Understanding
Horrible Place To Work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MIMay 7, 2018
Very poor place to work, No loyalty to the employees and treated them with severe disrespect on more than a weekly basis. Fired 2-3 people a month due to benefits/bonuses about to occur. Never took time for employees let alone staff. As a faithful and loyal person I felt very alone when walking away from the management. Bonuses promised but never came through. Mandated staff daily! Management never assissted with staffing issues, expected staff to staff ourselves if we wanted to leave ontime. On call management usually never answered in the case of emergency. Very poor work environment.
Pros
patients/some co-workers
Cons
Management/staffing/firing people for no reason
You can really relax and enjoy your work
CNA (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COMay 6, 2018
Working with residents and lower and upper management is like relaxing. All residents are wonderful. Co-workers loving, friendly people. I loved to work for them and with them. The hardest part of the job is to keep up with all needs, because of luck of time, but finally you can manage it if you are hard working person and know how manage your time. If you know residents better you can work better, the same with staff you work with. The better you know them you better know if you fit the requirements.They are all like a family, they really motivate you to be a great worker and everything you are doing has a reason and meaning. I would love to work with them more and more until last call light but they are too good for me, I could not fit to much, I could be only grateful for great opportunity to help people. Wonderful experience, and great satisfaction. I love them all and miss them.
Marta
Pros
wonderful people
Cons
luck of time
just like the profession
The Westbury Place (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2018
its a place to work if you like the profession to help the elderly and make sure that the pt have what they need.Make sure that the pt is clean, feed,and bathe..
Amazing
CMA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCApril 27, 2018
Out of the two facilities that I have worked within this one is by far the best place that I have ever worked. Overall great atmosphere. The staff has been wonderful and amazing and very successful in welcoming others.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Run short a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sava Senior Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight