Saval Foodservice Careers and Employment
Since 1932, Saval Foodservice has been serving Mid-Atlantic restaurants from Philadelphia to Roanoke. We are the largest family-owned, independent broadline foodservice distributor headquarted in the Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia areas.
There is 1 Saval Foodservice job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Saval Foodservice.
Salary estimated from 61 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Pay and hours are fairly decent. A lot of responsibility falls on the driver as well as a lot of labor. Definitely more suited for the younger demographic.
- Relaxed environment, encouraging good work/home life balance. - Management treats and respects employees. - Workplace culture is exceptional - feels like breath of fresh air!
Management is transparent, caring and always willing to help. If you are looking for a home where you can make the best of your skills and surround yourself with people who are smart, humble, and hard working - you are at the right place.
I have been with Saval Foodservice for over a decade, and while I've had opportunities to leave through the years, I have always stayed due to the understanding and support of my managers due to whatever family emergencies might arise, whether that be taking off early, working from home, or even needing to take personal time. I've been treated like an adult with a family rather than an expendable employee, and that speaks volumes. Likewise, I've had to make myself available during work emergencies, sometimes working weekends or late hours, and I've been thanked by my managers and the owners for the effort I put in. I've had multiple opportunities to travel for training, and even gotten to take my family with me on these trips.
I was drawn to the company because it is team oriented and is a very positive environment where people pitch in to help one another. It is a culture based on respect and communication. Managers and leadership are accessible and understand that to be a successful company the organization must function as a team, with each person doing their job. This allows us to successfully serve our customers.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 9 questions about working at Saval Foodservice. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Saval Foodservice employees.
Insights from 9 Indeed users who have interviewed with Saval Foodservice within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Saval Foodservice