Yes, the one i worked at most of them where felons.
No the cleveland locations do NOT so I assume no locations will. Must pass background, use to require drug test but have since got rid of them.
The cleveland locations do NOT hire felons. They do a background check, and they did drug testing when I was initially hired but since got rid of it.
I was told by a manager they only drug test asst. manager on up. they couldn't find anyone to work for such poor pay that didn't smoke weed.
Not sure if they hire felons
I need a job for my son he has a felony, and misdemeanor, all because he had a Car and didn't return it so this made him not to have a job , so my question is how can he regain his self ability to work again, and we live around the corner from a save a lot
Nop I went my conv was 2013 it's 2017 n before that I interview Ed they don't only misdeminors
Yes they do hire felons. Almost the whole meat crew were convicted felons when i worked there.
No. drug tests are required and they will not hire you if you fail.
No they do background checks
- How are the working hours at Save-A-Lot?30 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Save-A-Lot?29 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Save-A-Lot? What are the steps along the …28 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Save-A-Lot?21 people answered
- What benefits does Save-A-Lot offer?17 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Save-A-Lot?17 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Save-A-Lot?13 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Save-A-Lot?13 people answered
- How many hours is part time?12 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Save-A-Lot?12 people answered