Save-A-Lot Employee Review

Fast-paced and exciting
Stocker/Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Topeka, INJune 13, 2019
I loved working at Save-A-Lot. As far as grocery store jobs go, I was paid exceptionally well at my store. I felt like I was friends with all my co-workers and managers, both on and off the clock. I only left because I had to move to a new town a couple hours away. Sad to leave such a great group of workers and regular customers I knew by name.

Other Save-A-Lot Employee Reviews

The company needs to hire more staff
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJuly 23, 2019
All in all, I very much enjoyed my position. I love working with the public and seeing friendly faces day in and day out. The management at my location was all over the place. Our manager walked out a month before I was let go. My mother suffered multiple strokes and I was forced to choose between her or my job. The temporary
It is good.
Produce Clerk/ stocker (Current Employee) –  New Castle, PAJuly 23, 2019
It was one of them hired on site i was living in maryland and my girlfriend was working there at the time and they needed help so i moved back and thats were ive been for the past year in a half.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save-A-Lot. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Save-A-Lot.

Powered by Comparably