Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Carmichael, CA

Overly strict management
Night Crew Lead (Former Employee) –  Carmichael, CAApril 26, 2017
I enjoyed working for save mart for the time being. It was a first time job. Business started to slow down and management became overbearing. Too strict for their own good.
Family oriented and customer service based business
Checker/scan/grocery clerk (Current Employee) –  Carmichael, CAJune 18, 2015
I have really grown, and achieved a lot of skills while working for Save Mart. There has been a tremendous amount of opportunity for advancement. I have embraced any, and all that have been offered to me . I have became very close with my co workers and over the years they have become my second family. On a daily basis I not only get the privlage of working with the community, but I also get to lend a hand in the success of the business. The hardest part of the job would be the crazy hours that are needed to be worked at times . There is never a set schedule. But overall I have been taken care of as an employee and am only looking to leave the company for knowledge of new experiences and further advancement opportunities.
Pros
Benefits, Job security
Cons
Hours fluctuate, no set schedule
It was a fun work environment.
R.O.P. Culinary Internship (Former Employee) –  Carmichael, CAMarch 25, 2012
I really liked working for this company because it was very organized, I was always busy. They would tell at the beginning of the day the kind of work we would be doing. It was one of the best jobs I had.
Pros
friendly people, organized
Cons
short work days

See more Save Mart Supermarkets reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save Mart Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Save Mart Supermarkets.

Powered by Comparably