Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Lemoore, CA

3.3Job Security & Advancement
High School
Multi-purpose clerk (Current Employee) –  Lemoore, CAMay 11, 2016
If you miss high school and all the drama that went with it, then look no further! Save Mart has everything you need; from co-workers constantly gossiping about one another to literally having to ask permission to use the bathroom or go on a break! Save Mart in the beginning was a reassuring job, but grows to become more and more depressing. Requesting a day off or calling in isn't recommended, mainly because the manager will take out his/her aggression out on you via the schedule. Customers can be very rude and obnoxious, but you just have to smile and act like they're always right.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
short breaks, rude customers, etc.
Will make you have no life.
Deli Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lemoore, CAApril 4, 2016
Been working here almost a year. Transfered to bakery in February and it is not as great as I thought it would be. I close 6 days a week which means I have no time for my kids or friends.the customers are rude if you don't give exactly what they want and we are always short staffed.
Pros
discount and coworkers
Cons
There is room for advancement within the company, job security will depend on your motivation.
Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lemoore, CANovember 14, 2015
Job duties will include bagging groceries, helping customers load their vehicles, sweeping and sanitizing work areas, cleaning bathrooms, and restocking shelves. Management is flexible as are the hours. Retrieving carts from the parking lot can be time consuming but not hard to do.
Pros
Flexible work weeks and fun assisting customers in different ways.
Cons
Mostly part time hours.
Great environment
COURTESY CLERK (Former Employee) –  lemoore, caJuly 26, 2014
Helped me obtain experience with cash handling and also become more responsible with cash handling.