Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Reviews in McGehee, AR

very kind work space and people, a little challenging at times but always a blast to get through it.
Chasier (Former Employee) –  McGehee, ARSeptember 5, 2018
the typical day at work was alot of standing around, counting money and making money.
i learned that you never know how people are feeling about life when they walk up to you to buy food, so if they seem like they are upset at you dont take it to heart and compliment them or simply smile and tell them to have a nice rest of the day.
management was leanient to a point but also strict on it workers.
the hardest part of the job would honestly be having to go through so fast scan every item and get the exact change so that none becomes upset with how long youre taking or oprgetting to give them their extra 3 cents.
the most enjoyable part of my job was the way it made me feel, i felt like for the first time in forever i could actually be helping someone with their life each ansd every day, i met people that came in every day, they learned my name and became very sweet towards me.
Pros
trustead company.
Cons
very short 1 break in the 8 hours i worked each day.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  McGehee, ARAugust 18, 2018
I loved it at Save Mart I love being a cashier it was amazing Plus to have a smile on your face and talk to the customer see if they have everything they needed
Pros
Idk
Cons
30 min break
its was my first job
Bagger/Stocker (Former Employee) –  McGehee, ARJuly 5, 2017
It was a really good first job i had in live at that time. i cant say there was a hard part of the job but it was not a lot easy it hard it just was nothing really hard.
Really nice place to work at
Cashier (Former Employee) –  McGehee, ARJanuary 10, 2016
Save Mart is a really nice job and the people are easy to get along with. The hours are okay and as long as you work hard you can keep a job there.
Busy place with little help at times.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  McGehee, ARJanuary 21, 2015
Extremely too many responsibilities for pay received. Good relationships with co workers. Enjoyed the actual job fully just hardest part was little support.
Pros
Relationships with regular customers
Cons
Short and sometimes no break
Friendly staff
Office Clerk/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  McGehee, AROctober 7, 2014
I appreciate the management team and their efforts to work with the employees to ensure a productive and kind workplace.
Place really for teenagers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  McGehee, ARJune 12, 2012
This place of business seems to be a place for teenager/high school students to work.