Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Oakdale, CA

Interesting Work Place
Multi-Purpose Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oakdale, CASeptember 19, 2017
It is very fast paced. You need to pay attention and make sure to separate what you are bagging. You get little appreciation from customers. Once you get the hang of bagging it is not hard, you just need to pay attention.
Great company
Multi Purpose Clerk/Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oakdale, CAAugust 1, 2017
Savemart gets some of the best customers I've ever worked with. My co-workers are nice, management is amazing. I wish I was compensated better for all the hrd work I do though.
Cons
Minimum wage for non entry level jobs
Great customer service experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, CAJuly 16, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed helping customers on a daily. I also enjoyed knowing I was one of the best in our store. Not only was i responsible for my cash register, I also had responsibilities in other departments. Company is eager to help their employees advance.
Pros
Great company.
Cons
I enjoyed my job as a grocery clerk at Save Mart
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oakdale caFebruary 15, 2013
I started as a service specialist, or bagger, and moved to the bakery/deli, and finally to my cashier position. Most of my time was spent at a cash register helping customers move quickly through the line with proper efficiency. I made sure to stay busy when I had no customers, by merchandising and cleaning my work area. The management and coworkers were all great to work with and they were always very helpful.
A very good place for any body to begin a retail job and enjoys working and talking to general public
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, CAJuly 12, 2012
Productive/ exciting never a dull moment, fun fast paced , and a very good learning experience. Learned to be more social. My managers were always complementing my work ethics . I got along with all my co-workers every body was nice to work with just like a family at home. The hardest part of my job was there was nothing hard about it. I enjoyed every thing I did at this job.
Pros
good pay
Cons
getting transfered when you least expect it