Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Reviews in San Bruno, CA

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Productive, educational place to work.
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CAFebruary 2, 2016
A typical day at work usually depended on the day of the week, whether it be a weekday, then it would be generally slow until lunch hour and then it would become busy, but other than lunch hour weekdays were generally slow. On weekends, there is no break from the rush. I learned a lot of people skills, organizational skills, but most of all I learned what real job experience is like and how nice it is to be in such an environment everyday. Management was great, they were always so understanding and nice. Towards the end of my stay there, I did not see eye to eye with the management, although I left on good terms. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the back pain from standing all day, although it was more so likely because I was not used to be standing up on that kind of floor, so I have nobody to blame other than myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a splendid community of coworkers around me all the time, always so nice and just very welcoming and genuine.
Pros
Working at a supermarket
Cons
No discounts

See more Save Mart Supermarkets reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save Mart Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Save Mart Supermarkets.

Powered by Comparably