Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Reviews for Accounts Receivable Clerk

Management was disorganized and petty frequently
Accounts Receivable Deals Analyst/Collector (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CASeptember 8, 2018
I enjoyed the type of work most of the time, however, my office had very poor management. They seemed very uninterested in your moving ahead and had denied me on more than one occasion the opportunity to advance.
The management often alienated the workers and singled them out in front of the other employees at every opportunity
Pros
benifets
Cons
poor environment to work in
Great Company
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 30, 2012
I worked here for 2 years. The only reason I left is because I moved out of state. I worked in the Accounts Receivable department. You are sperated into teams in which you work very closely. My co-workers and I became really close and are still very good friends. The managers were awsome! They really listen to what you have to say and take your opinions into consideration. The hours were very flexible. You could adjust them to fit your lifestyle as needed. The hardest part of the job was having to meet deadlines, but once you learn the job you can easily meet those deadlines. I really love this job.
Pros
everything
Cons
no cons