Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Reviews for Cake Decorator

Productive workplace where you feel special
Cake Decorator (Former Employee) –  Merced, CAJanuary 31, 2019
Very enjoyable place to work.
Most of the employees are happy and enjoy their work as well. Mostly everyone has their own roles, be it working with customers, up front. Working in the deli bakery (as I did) and being that we all have roles it makes everyone special in their own way. And important to the company
Stay away at all costs
Cake Decorator bakery deli clerk (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 15, 2018
If your goal is to put years of hard work into a place that treats it's employees horrible and get verbally abused and disrespected everyday when you go to work then this company is for you! Employees who have been here for years are all fleeing like it's the plague and corporate dose nothing about it management is allowed to treat employees how ever they want with no repercussions.and if you ecpect to be paid correctly for over time or your hours worked your gonna have to find another company as well. I used to love my job and this used to be an amazing company to work for and now it's the worst!
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Everything else
Fun productive place to work
Service Specialist/Cashie/Cake Decorator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 20, 2018
I had the opportunity to work in many departments. Management was fair and always kept us busy in our down time. I learned a lot and acquired many skills.
Fun job
Bakery/Deli Clerk, Cake Decorator, Meat Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lodi, CAJuly 19, 2017
Working in the bakery for most of the time was fun for me, being a decorator because I am a very artistic person. I grew up drawing and painting and I still love to. I learned a lot of customer service, worked with all age groups of course, and the culture there was great. The hardest part would be closing the bakery/deli by myself, but knowing I was given that responsibility was big to me. The most enjoyable part was frosting the cakes!! Oh, and seeing customers happy faces when they got exactly what they were wanting!