Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Review

View all Save Mart Supermarkets reviews

never worked here.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 9, 2018
I worked for csc with the savemart center not at the store savemart. I was a security guard for the savemart center called Csc in Fresno California. CSC is for security,
Pros
security guard was fun
Cons
no health care, less pay

Other Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Reviews

1980's Style Business leadership
District Supervisor, Loss Prevention (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 14, 2019
The company is firmly stuck in the 1980's style business culture where the bosses are bosses and anything below that is looked down upon while they drink in their offices.

Poor top down communication across departments along with unsustainable business practices. Company structure resembled an upside-down pyramid. Middle Management took the brunt of the work while upper leadership did little (arrive at 10am; leave at 2pm type of work day) and most managers felt unsupported by leadership.

However, work life balance was fantastic as there is very little overview and projects being turned in were rarely ever checked, used, or reviewed so at 5pm you could call it a day and go home.

Since no one is looking at you, yearly reviews (if they occur) are always fantastic as no one knows what exactly you do.
Pros
Great Work Life Balance
Cons
Zero leadership or Employee Development
Service specialist
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 13, 2019
My job was to bag groceries and help the customers to their car. I also collected the carts from the parking lot and put them in the designated area. I swept up the store and cleaned the bathrooms hourly and also took back the groceries that the customers didn't want or changed there mind about. I enjoyed helping the customers and talking with them on the way to the car.there was nothing difficult about this job.everyone that worked there was cheerful and helpful.If i got offered a job at save-mart again i would go back in a heartbeat.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save Mart Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Save Mart Supermarkets.

Powered by Comparably