Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Review

View all Save Mart Supermarkets reviews

Deli Worker (Former Employee) –  Merced, CAJune 27, 2018
Good environment, people are friendly, Having happy customers make your day, assisting them and helping makes it more better and especially to understand and know your customers need, also to the management from before was poorly due to lack of communication and co workers/employees cause issues to the New rookies, never perfect but letting you know. Hard to be hired on especially if you have criminal record or a druggies.
Pros
Time
Cons
Short breaks

Other Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Reviews

great place
Bakery/Deli Clerk/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Banos, CAJuly 17, 2019
savemart was an awesome job. good paid. fast paced. do your job and you will be fine. managment was great, the workplace is easy to learn and operate.
Great start to a career
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 15, 2019
Save Mart recruited me right out of college and retained me during a tough time in the company. I was expected to quickly manage a department worth of tasks and was recognized for my efforts. I only wish there was more room of career advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save Mart Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Save Mart Supermarkets.

Powered by Comparably