Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Review

View all Save Mart Supermarkets reviews

Fun place to work it made my customer service skills better and they had great benefits.
Deli Worker (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 9, 2017
I had been working at Save Mart Supermarkets for about one year and a half. it made me a more positive and afficient worker. giving me new boundaries and learning how to prepare whole foods in the deli and the bakery. I also worked as the front register cashier. they had me closing and opening the store about three times a week. I was a team leader and picked up their skills faster than the average employee.
Pros
half off meals, benefits, and great tools for working with others.
Cons
health benifits and stock benifits

Other Save Mart Supermarkets Employee Reviews

Great start to a career
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 15, 2019
Save Mart recruited me right out of college and retained me during a tough time in the company. I was expected to quickly manage a department worth of tasks and was recognized for my efforts. I only wish there was more room of career advancement.
Alright
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 11, 2019
Dont give raises to people who earned them. Worked for them for 5 years and make what an entry level clerk makes. Unfairly treated pick and choose who to gove hours to

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save Mart Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Save Mart Supermarkets.

Powered by Comparably