SaveCal

SaveCal Employee Reviews

amazing company
Amazing place to work. Tight knit work environment. Weekly meetings. Holiday parties. Awesome team. I love working here and working for such an amazing movement.
Great company focused on reducing our carbon emissions.
Excellent entry level green company. Great training. With many opportunities for advancement, healthy competition with great resources, products and a strong finance company supporting every aspect of your clients investment.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Long commute on certain days.
Just look somewhere else
The most sketchyest company I have worked for. They don’t have anywhere for you to clock in. They say the company have been around for 20years but people have only been there about a 1year. They fire people constantly. Save yourself and look somewhere else and all the good reviews they have they pay there employees to write them.
Pros
1hour lunch
Cons
No training, poor management, scam
loved working here
I loved working here but I had a family emergency out of state so I had to move sadly but they were so kind about it they said if I ever move back they will always have a place for me!!! thank you savecal I am so sad to go.
I love working here they give me so much room to grow and get promotions and raises. Thanks for being so supportive. I can't wait to see what to future holds.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
great place
great place best managers and boss good people very helpful very fun and exiting i recommend this place for anyone looking for a good job very nice and kind people to work with
Pros
free training
Cons
nothing to think of
So fun!!!
This hands down has to be the funnest place I have ever worked at. we have competitions on who can book more and the winners every day get a prize like lunch from anywhere on them. a lot of room for improvement and raises.
Ive learned so much here!!
Ive love working here and so far I dont plan on leaving its a fun job and I've learned a lot from here it fun because I get to do thing I wouldn't do other places and they offer a lot off bonuses and give us Starbucks gift cards.
Pros
Pretty much everything
Cons
I donut thing there is any
Don’t plan on leaving!!
SaveCal is the best place I have ever worked!! I’ll come into work and I’ll say hi to my amazing coworkers and managers and I’ll start working on stuff I actually enjoy doing, I love it here and don’t plan on leaving!!
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No cons
You better only have savecal as a job or they will fire you
Was there for a 1 1/2 months. It was a cool concept at 1st that you were a partner and would get paid 50% but they changed it to a 90/10 pay and the amount they raised the price on their products is crazy. They got greedy and that’s not right specially when they would talk about helping the customer, yet they raised the price. Also if you close a deal good luck getting paid quick. Than they will say it’s your fault if something went wrong on their side.
Pros
You made yours schedule that you gave them.
Cons
They would send you to “double confirmed, pre qualified calls” and that was not true.
oppurtunities
There are plenty of opportunities to grow with the company and step up to higher positions. Its easy to step in this company. Fun competition and awesome leads.
great job
great job that I really enjoy. it feels like a family here. parking is great. hours are great. pay is terrific. benefits are great. office is great. minimal work.
awesome people
awesome, stress free, and great work environment. Hours are plenty but easy. Coworkers are great people as well. Savecal is an amazing company to work for.
amazing
AMAZING energy!!! Our meetings get us so motivated and ready to take anything on. From Ceo to associate everyone is treated equally which is something very rare these days.
thankful
Im so thankful I work at Savecal. I found them on indeed two years ago and I have been working here since then. It has been the best choice I've made. I have a balance between work and my personal life. I make enough t live comfortably.
Best
Best benefits and paycheck. Working here is not a drag its actually something thats enjoyable that I look forward too. I work an easy 8-4 sometimes even a 10-6.
amazing
I love working here. Theres amazing benefits. The manager Aaron is very kind and I've learned a lot from him. My pay is fantastic. Im really happy here.
great
Great working here. I work a typical 9-5. Its easy going, while still learning a lot. The culture is great very relaxed setting and pace. The most enjoyable part of the job is the benefits and pay.
best job!!!
Best job!!!!
Fill out an application you won't regret it!!

Working here has been the best times of my life. I feel financially secure and happy. Im glad I came across Savecal!