Savers Employee Review

Some nice people
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Nampa, IDMay 13, 2019
There are 6 managers in the store and then the "store manager" who are not from Idaho and dont understand that they are working at a thrift store and that we live in IDAHO and the cost of living is a lot less than Washington and California but we are pricing items at the prices they would be in these other states. OT is not allowed and there is no room for advancements. And certain members get more special treatment than others.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Managment has favorites, to many managers no one is ever on the same pqg business

Other Savers Employee Reviews

Easy job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 15, 2019
It was easy jus in the back there’s a lot of dust. If ur alleges are back I don’t reach mend it for you. People are nice. Quiet location not really no drama.
My time at savers
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwich norfolkAugust 15, 2019
working at savers really helped boost my confidence in customer service. My colleagues were very friendly and enjoyable to work with. I enjoyed my time working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savers. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Savers.

Powered by Comparably