Savers Employee Review

Fast pasted and enjoyable
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VANovember 7, 2015
A typical day at work was almost always fast pasted. Some of the Supervisors and managers were rude at times and the Co-workers were nice. I learned to use my communication skills and Customer service skills more. The hardest part of the job was standing long hours and dealing with some of the customers but the customers always come first. The most enjoyable part was being around my co-workers who were from different cultures and the customers who made you smile.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
Short Breaks

Other Savers Employee Reviews

Great Employer
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJuly 16, 2019
Love working for this company. They are flexible with your schedule, and it is a positive work environment. I recommend Savers for anyone who needs flexible hours.
Great
Retail sales manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJuly 13, 2019
Great place to work. Lots of hard work. Customers are great and you get to make a difference. Have to wait for benefits to kick in. Overtime available on very busy weeks. Very fast paced so time goes by quickly. Co workers lots of fun. Management is good to work with. Just be prepared for fast paced.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savers. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Savers.

Powered by Comparably