Sawdey Solution Services, Inc Employee Reviews

The PM was great
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAMarch 15, 2018
The PM was great. Never really felt like I could move up within the company though. The compensation was competitive enough to keep personnel around. If it was I believe people would stay.
great place to work
Junior Logistician (Current Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHJanuary 15, 2018
great place to work...Good company; good pay for employment; benefits complimentary to industry. Management has "hands off" attitude to allow employees to work better.
Successful at what they do
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 1, 2017
DoD focused engagements, quantity approach vs quality.. trying to make the transition from a small business to a mid-sized business.
Growing pains, with little or no formal processes.
Invest more in employees
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 27, 2017
Company need to invest more in employees located at the client site. Knowing whats going on at the client site will assist with building employee morale and taking care of your employees.
great place to work
Subject Matter Expert II (Current Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHNovember 11, 2017
great place to work, very fair to their employees, management at all levels in completely engaged with all the employees, offer all benefits and 401k invested from day one
Unfriendly environment
Executive Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Ft. Belvoir, VAMay 6, 2017
Not the ideal place to work; contractors are not treated as they deserve. Communication is lacking between contractor and government as far given instructions on how to complete a task or made known what is expected of the contractor (employee).
Good job. Good mnagement.
Tier 2 Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIApril 16, 2017
Working for Yahya technologies has been enjoyable. It is a pretty relaxed environment. As long as you do your job everything runs smoothly. Overall I like working here.
S3I
Logistics Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GADecember 8, 2016
Great Company to move up with; growing leaps & bounds
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 2, 2016
Treated as family in this growing Company; management mentors you and helps you to succeed and move into increased responsibilities and pay!!!
Sawdey Review
Deputy Lead Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILNovember 2, 2016
Sawdey as a whole is a good company to work for, developed a great team on the contract to which I worked, tended to be more focused on quality of the work rather than butts in chairs. The only over all problem wasn't so much to do with the company but with the government lead and the inability to be able to tell them no.
Great Company!! They care about their employees, they compensate well for your work!
Executive Assistant to Director (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHFebruary 2, 2016
The best place I have ever worked!! I enjoyed the staff, they were very knowledgeable, very encouraging, and more importantly professional.
Pros
Potential for advancement, compensation is great
Cons
None!!
Could have been better
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHJuly 21, 2015
This review is based on the overall management of the company and the dealings with the contractor and client is relation to having a communication between the two.
Great company
Functional Analyst (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHNovember 6, 2014
I was Sawdey's first employee and had the opportunity to have a lot of variety in whatever job position I was put on. Over the 11 years as their employee, I had the opportunity to provide support to various organizations which allowed me to gain a vast wealth of knowledge and to assist Sawdey in their growth. Sawdey is a great company and I am honored to be a part of them!
Places personnel quickly.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 3, 2014
Sawdey Solution Services is a competent Employment Service that is dedicated to catering to the needs of their clients as well as their customers.
Productive company, good benefits package and yearly raises
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wright-Patterson AFB, OHJuly 5, 2014
Small-business DoD contractor. Sawdey Solution has very flexible policies and good benefits. Great family/work balance. Management's primary concern is getting the job done and meeting customer expectations.
Pros
Benefits, fexible policies, family oriented
Cons
Contracts have expiration dates, and are subject to DoD budget issues
Outstanding Leadership and Management
Business Process Reengineering Specialist (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, ILJune 12, 2014
A typical day at work is usually an 8 hour day. Flex time is the norm for Sawdey. The management team is top-notch and the co-workers have been some of the best I've worked with. Hardest part of the job is the contract environment. You basically have to hope the Air Force renews your contract every year. I definitely enjoyed my time at Sawdey. I have to say I will miss this company and the people.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Year-to-year employment
Growing DoD contractor with fantastic managment!
Deputy Team Chief, Air Refueling Liaison Office (Current Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILMarch 13, 2013
S3 is a rapidly growing Vet-owned company servicing multiple DoD contracts in several areas. The management is tremendous and truly care about their people and the work/family balance. They have grown threefold in the last year alone. I'd definitely recommend this company to anyone.