Sawdey Solution Services, Inc

Working at Sawdey Solution Services, Inc: 32 Reviews

United States32 reviews

Challenging and Rewarding Workplace

Sawdey Solution Services is an outstanding company to work for. Only reason for leaving was due to a contract transition. I look forward to returning to Sawdey Solution Services at any point in the future and would highly recommend anyone for employment there.It really is unfortunate my continued employment there was cut short simply due to USG contracting policies.

The way they take care of their employees.

I worked as a contract personnel. This company is the best company I have ever worked for. Unfortunately, the contract ended due to lost funding. However, while there this company went beyond my expectations as an employer.

Pros

Everything.

Cons

I honestly cannot say anything bad about this Veteran owned company.

Fun place to work.

I really enjoy my work at SSS. Owners really care about their employees. Great work is also recognized. Employees matter to them as much as the work we do for clients.

Excellent Contract Company

I really enjoyed working for Sawdey Solutions. My only disappointment was near the end. The management needed to visit and see what the actually employee's did for the contract. The owner's did personally come and visit when I started but later on management kept changing and was not keeping up with the staff.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

In comments above

Great government contractors to work for! ! Great management support!

Love this company! Lots of support and appreciation from management. Understanding and listens to concerns. Doesn’t micro manage. Very respectful and courteous.

Pros

Management and owners really cares about their people. Always feel respected and appreciated.

Cons

None really.

Great Experience

I've been with Sawdey 3 years and I continue to be impressed. If I thought there was anything negative to report, I would, but I have to say, they're doing it right and taking care of their employees.

Pros

Comp time and CTO policy is excellent

Cons

Nstr

Amazing contract portfolio with great benefits

The company culture at Sawdey Solution Services is amazing. The leaders foster a sense of community amongst all staff and go out of their way to make every worker feel valued.

Pros

Great health insurance benefits

They look out for their employees.

Sawdey Solution Services provides labor support in a plethora of areas for the government and service departments. I would love to stay with the company, but I'm relocating to Georgetown, SC. I am not aware of any positions available in the area.

Fast growing small business that prioritizes work-life balance.

I have worked with Sawdey long enough to see it almost double in size. During this time, they have prioritized maintaining the small business 'feel' and employee satisfaction. They work hard to keep up with advancements in technology and ensuring that we are always moving forward as an organization. This is a wonderful place to work and I see myself being here for many years to come!

Distributed Company while work is On-Site

I have only briefly met a few of the Sawdey employees. When I have interacted with someone from the company, based in Ohio, I have been pleased with their responsiveness and results. I work on-site at USARCENT on Shaw, AFB where the work culture is different than the company's.

Great Job with a company that has a great core

My group of teammates, built our team, and we advanced our office in so many ways. Sawdey back our decisions and we made this environment so much better. All while my team helped our team advance in our career by understanding our environment in better detail. Other than some outside entities that we couldn't control this place was great.

Great Company

HR moves fast!! Several companies misidentified my clearance status, which hindered hiring. Sawdey's Security staff was able to identify my clearance discrepancy, which allowed me to start immediately. Benefits are great. Mgmt is responsive, supportive. Training, and growth from within are encouraged. They even pooled together PTO hrs for employees affected by govt furlough. So far, so good!

Pros

Great work/life balance, benefits

Great

Great company that is flexible to assist you and still take care of the customer. Pay and benefits were good. Good small/medium company to work for, the trust you to do the work and award you. . ,

Great Place to Work

I have been an employee of Sawdey Solution Service for two years. There is plenty of room for growth, the compensation is competitive and the benefits are very good. Additionally, if you have been with the company for at least a year and are an employee in good standing, you can expect a very generous holiday bonus. I was pleasantly surprised! The owners share the success of the company throughout the year as well. I give Sawdey Solution Services 5 stars!

Pros

Holiday bonuses

The PM was great

The PM was great. Never really felt like I could move up within the company though. The compensation was competitive enough to keep personnel around. If it was I believe people would stay.

great place to work

great place to work...Good company; good pay for employment; benefits complimentary to industry. Management has "hands off" attitude to allow employees to work better.

Successful at what they do

DoD focused engagements, quantity approach vs quality.. trying to make the transition from a small business to a mid-sized business. Growing pains, with little or no formal processes.

Invest more in employees

Company need to invest more in employees located at the client site. Knowing whats going on at the client site will assist with building employee morale and taking care of your employees.

great place to work

great place to work, very fair to their employees, management at all levels in completely engaged with all the employees, offer all benefits and 401k invested from day one

Unfriendly environment

Not the ideal place to work; contractors are not treated as they deserve. Communication is lacking between contractor and government as far given instructions on how to complete a task or made known what is expected of the contractor (employee).

Good job. Good mnagement.

Working for Yahya technologies has been enjoyable. It is a pretty relaxed environment. As long as you do your job everything runs smoothly. Overall I like working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sawdey Solution Services, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits