SBM Management Employee Reviews

Fake Promises
Assistant Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 15, 2019
After working so hard for a position at this company I got turned over for another manager who barely makes deadlines. I always work hard and then when my review came i never got it, passed up for the promotion. I was so excited to work for this company and now all I want to do is quit and find a company where they don't pass over good employees for someone with pretty features and loose morals.
Very repititive with sneaky dim witted lazy managers
Custodial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 26, 2019
I actualy thought the job was half.decent its ok pay for hard work what bogs it down for me is management is very sneaky has no problem playing favirotes and you always feel like you gotta keep an eye over your shoulder, theirs very little reward for working hard other then longer hours as any higher management is hired from outside instead of within the company co workers range from very nice and helpful to straight up racist and constantly harrassing others with no regaurd for consequence hours are as of this posting are as follows 630am-6pm 1st and 6pm to to 6am for 3rd shift thats it they took away second shift some of the other outsource contract help treat the garbage better then you.
Overall id say its an ok job with eh pay but poor management and overworked and underpaid workers
High turnover rate causing more stress for anyone still working their
Pros
Free lunch, good exercise, hard work
Cons
Poor management, pay could be better and atmosphere feels hostile
Dog eat dog culture no respect for workers or managers
Global Account Director (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 24, 2019
This is a company that prides itself in a business model that is not viable in many labor markets. It’s based on squeezing unreasonable efficiencies out of people who have their back against the wall. They have figured out a ‘model’ to lure those people into delivering ever higher productivity for the sake of a ‘good job’ compliment here and a free lunch there!

Their quality of care seemed to me below anything a customer would want but it’s presented through a very slick interactive and digital platform which is nothing more then a gadgetry way of checking boxes.

If you read this as a customer please don’t fall for their sales oriented approach to service delivery. You can do better. BID IT OUT!! If you read this as a potential employee, don’t walk away RUN!! Nobody wants their jobs, it is as bad as you will suspect by now!
Pros
Plenty of parking
Cons
Poor benefits.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIMarch 21, 2019
Great place to work for great benefits room for advancing great staff clean environment treat patients good have great activities u can do. Food in the cafeteria is amazing very reasonable! I would recommend anyone to go there it's very pleasant friendly environment.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Short breaks
Good company but Management needs help
Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 17, 2019
It was a great company until a new area manager came in. Started to hire and believe in the wrong people, had a lot of false promises and started to run the company off his own mission and not the mission of SBM.
Pros
Set Schedules
Past Site Manager
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 8, 2019
This place is a joke. Yes looks great on paper but most of the management only knows how to keep their job by throwing others under the bus, while other employees keep their jobs because of brown nosing.
Relaxed work environment
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 7, 2019
It was a 2nd shift job so I had no porblem with assignments the breaks was reasonable the down side was the late hours and the adjusting to the night work verses the day job
Poor managment
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 7, 2019
Managment is disrespectful you will defiantly be calling your union to go against them they lie and push rules that are not in hand book this is sad company.
Pros
Overtime availible
Cons
Bad managment no good benefits low pay
Janitorial
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 4, 2019
I suggest if you think about applying for sbm think again ,horrible company to work for ....favoritism throughout...
I spent more time fighting them with the Union.. the managers and supervisors lie to cover their own butts..
Good working environment.
CSR Lead (Current Employee) –  Irvine CaliforniaMarch 1, 2019
I walk 4 to 6 miles a day. I supervise 5 people and I have learned to be diplomatic and how to delegate tasks as needed.

My management is good and help us whenever possible. My workplace has a good vibe.

I enjoy personal interaction with both my employees as well as the Broadcom employees.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
Walking
Easy Work, unprofessional management
Custodial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAFebruary 26, 2019
I have worked here for nearly a year now and the work itself is self explanatory and not too difficult but the management's attitude and professionalism is disappointing for a work environment. There are a few really good managers and the other janitors are amazing however.
Pros
Easy Work, Cafe Macs
Cons
The People
Not A Good Place To Work
Custodial Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIJanuary 30, 2019
A typical day at work, was understaffed and stressful.

I learned that i will never work in the cleaning field again.

Management was unprofessional and disorganized.

Workplace culture was toxic.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Lazy coworkers
Lack of management, belittle by managers and upper ups. Workers have no say and no right to anything! You will be treated as a less!!!
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 30, 2019
Definitely one star poor management but more over you have no say they be little you this company should change and treat everyone just!!!! There is a lack of communication skills and more over nobody had a good connection with others and either you do your work and you don’t speak everything goes fine! You are basically a robot your not needed by anyone just do your task and done nobody cares about you! A law suit should be given and more likely favorites will always be considered be careful if you work there!
Pros
Multiple breaks
Cons
Everything!
love what i did but never was apperiated
Housekeeper / floor tech (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTJanuary 28, 2019
depending on the type of job you did you job would be easy or it would be difficult if the other shift did what they needed to do.
But if not it was hard you have to do clean room trash run around when they need you someone call out your doing there job and your and already its a lot clean rooms especially trash loads from last shift. I mean I did it all with no problem because I liked this job the people in it but the management wasn't fare to employees they forgot we as worker are the face of the company we are who makes you guys look good when you take advantage and don't care for your worker things go left and no wants to do nothing but the people that are dedicated but still wasn't enough they let go all the good people to have nothing but slackers and people that don't follow rules .
Pros
factory people was great
Cons
management / wages
Great place to grow
SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 16, 2019
SBM was the foundation of my management experience-- and has allowed me to grow the corporate ladder. Although work-life balance has been a continual issue for all levels of associates within SBM-- the opportunities are endless and the people whom surround you are top tier.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Work-Life Balance
stressful site
SUBCONTRACTED SERVICES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJanuary 8, 2019
some what stressful site, some of the team members are not around when need only a few. Site customer is very special needy person. some times they want you to take the blame after a problem is escalated and act like they didn't know about it
Fun place to work
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 3, 2019
The company is very good about helping their front line employees. Managers have lots of interaction with employees for anything they many need. Great place to work.
Good place to work at
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana CaliforniaDecember 29, 2018
SBM is a good place to work and my typical work day was to oversee the employees work activities, the management was super, the work culture was good,
Good Company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  GADecember 26, 2018
Overall a good experience for me. I had good managers that allowed me the freedom to run the business as I thought best. If you did everything they required, you were left alone.
productive and fast paced
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLDecember 18, 2018
A typical day at work,very busy and sometimes not enjoyable.My manager worked evenings.I relayed any information needed for the evening shift that prevented me from doing the task.
Pros
30 lunch break
Cons
15 minute breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBM Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9