SC Beach Real Estate Employee Reviews

3.7Job Security & Advancement
Real Estate in North Myrtle Beach
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 22, 2015
I had the opportunity to learn more about the buying/selling aspects of real estate and also got to manage the rental properties.
Productive and fun work place.
Over the past two and half years as an administrative assistant at SC Beach Real Estate, I had the pleasure of meeting new and exciting people on a daily bases. I began as a front desk assistant then gradually moved up as the manager and closing coordinator. The company is owned and operated by a family of realtors and through this it made a fun yet productive work environment. I learned a lot from the company and I was always faced with new challenges that helped me grow not only as a person but as an employee. A typical day at work was non stop. This made way for me to learned how to multitask and keep up with a fast pace work environment. The hardest past of the job, like most places, is dealing with some clients that may become dissatisfied with the closing process. However, most issues that were brought to my attention were issues that the attorneys had to handle. The most enjoyable part of the job was when a closing was finally complete. The satisfaction from our clients was the best way to end the work day or week.
Pros
Great co-workers, family owned and operated business
Cons
No health benefits