ScanMed LLC

Working at ScanMed LLC: 11 Reviews

United States11 reviews

Challenges in finding a true mission

Although I had a lot of freedom to do the work, the expectations to complete certain missions were unrealistic. In the end, there were not sufficient sales to support the work.

Overworked and underpaid.

Upper management does not care about their employees. Employees will go overworked and underpaid. The micromanagement is insane. If you take a second to breath they will question why you are not doing your job. Forget about having a personal life because this job will consume your entire life.

ScanMed LLC insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Overworked and underpaid

You’re taken advantage of and mistreated. You are worked until you can’t function anymore then you are worthless to them. Supervisors and Managers are unorganized. Everything is always chaos. Forget being sick and needing time. You’re supposed to get reviews and they push it off Everytime because they don’t want to give you a raise. Don’t have a difference of opinion with the Owners or you’ll get screamed at. High turnover.

Unique work experiences

They provided on the job training to make sure everyone is ready to perform their job exceptionally. Very friendly staff and management helps to create a sense of belonging for everyone. Being a small company enables you to take on a variety of tasks which allows you to continuously grow your knowledge and skillsets.

Great place to work and grow while working with new technologies

My typical work day involves Design and Development of MRI antenna sets. I started at ScanMed with very little MRI background, though I did have some experience in RF communications. I started as a repair technician and grew to my current position as Senior Engineering Manager, learning the majority of the physics and operational theories surrounding MRI, as well as learning how to run the MRI systems themselves, through on the job training and lectures.

Pros

Great employee culture, great opportunities for learning.

Cons

There are times when overtime is mandatory due to deadlines.

Lots of opportunity to grow

I've worked at ScanMed for about five years now. It's the only company I've ever worked for that had this many opportunities for advancement and career growth. If you are looking to truly grow and learn, this is a great place. The team is also very friendly and we have a lot of fun working together.

Pros

Opportunity, great coworkers, cool company mission, the owners really care about their staff

I worked at the front desk creating spreadsheets and occasionally interacting with guests

On my typical day at work, I would spend it working on spreadsheets for the marketing department and acting as an assistant to the other employees. I learned how to use Microsoft Excel and how to use spreadsheets. I also learned how create and use an organized filing system for when I had to file on slow work days.

Pros

Hour lunches

good experince

it was good company to for I enjoyed working there, I would encourage those with an RF technician experience to give a try it keep you updated with your study and so.

Fun coworkers, poor ethics

It can be fun but they expect too much and dont appreciate anything. Low pay. Good product but not made right. all about what it looks like not making it right.

Pros

coworkers can be cool

Cons

money wasted on bad management

good place to work

Management and owner are great and personable. Nice place to work and its nice to see the owner so involved and caring. It's a growing company doing fun stuff.

Worst place to work in omaha

The owner of this company drives his team until they die. He expects a 50 hour work week, minimum, for salary employees. The benefits are non-existent and product design policies are questionable.

Pros

Company Lunches are common

Cons

Poor design environment, outdated equipment, unqualifed workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ScanMed LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

ScanMed LLC Reviews by Location

Learn about ScanMed LLC in popular locations

• ScanMed LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?