ScanMed LLC

ScanMed LLC

ScanMed LLC Senior Engineering Manager Review

Great place to work and grow while working with new technologies

My typical work day involves Design and Development of MRI antenna sets. I started at ScanMed with very little MRI background, though I did have some experience in RF communications. I started as a repair technician and grew to my current position as Senior Engineering Manager, learning the majority of the physics and operational theories surrounding MRI, as well as learning how to run the MRI systems themselves, through on the job training and lectures.

Pros

Great employee culture, great opportunities for learning.

Cons

There are times when overtime is mandatory due to deadlines.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Overworked and underpaid.

Upper management does not care about their employees. Employees will go overworked and underpaid. The micromanagement is insane. If you take a second to breath they will question why you are not doing your job. Forget about having a personal life because this job will consume your entire life.

Overworked and underpaid

You’re taken advantage of and mistreated. You are worked until you can’t function anymore then you are worthless to them. Supervisors and Managers are unorganized. Everything is always chaos. Forget being sick and needing time. You’re supposed to get reviews and they push it off Everytime because they don’t want to give you a raise. Don’t have a difference of opinion with the Owners or you’ll get screamed at. High turnover.

Unique work experiences

They provided on the job training to make sure everyone is ready to perform their job exceptionally. Very friendly staff and management helps to create a sense of belonging for everyone. Being a small company enables you to take on a variety of tasks which allows you to continuously grow your knowledge and skillsets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ScanMed LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

ScanMed LLC Reviews by Location

Learn about ScanMed LLC in popular locations

• ScanMed LLC
  • Great place to work and grow while working with new technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?