Scantibodies Laboratory Inc Employee Reviews

Weird religious cult like clique
Inventory Control Clerk IV/Courier (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CASeptember 3, 2019
If you’re not in the “clique” you will never go anywhere. If you are a hard worker and do a great job you’ll be expected to pull everyone’s slack. You’ll definitely go further if he speak Spanish. They use a lot of workers from the Tecate location and pay them terribly. I met a lot of nice people from there and keep in touch with a few. But the bottom line is the pay is terrible the work is hard with little to no room for advancement.
Cult Like "Christian Creationism" Vibe.
Inventory Control Clerk IV/Courier (Former Employee) –  Santee, CAJuly 23, 2019
Lots of holy rollers and bible thumpers since it is a "Christian based" company for whatever that is worth.
Management for my particular department was ridiculous. If you do a good job at a particular position you will never get out of it. No room for advancement unless you are buddies with the manager.
They play total favors. If you are not part of "the click", you will simply not advance or get a decent raise. For some reason certain managers are untouchable and they totally abuse what power they have. Its another dead end job.
The only positive thing I have to say about this company is that you get weekends off, paid holidays, PTO/Sick Pay, and the work is consistent. Medical and dental is expensive for a family. Not too bad if its just yourself.
If you can deal with nepatism and employee favortism and a labor intesive job that will not go anywhere then by all means go for it.
Otherwise steer clear of this cult like wierd employer.
Enjoying and fulfilling working with animals
Ranch Manager (Current Employee) –  Ramona, CAJuly 9, 2019
Every day was a learning experience and I thoroughly enjoyed my career . I worked closely with the animals and the veterinarians and USDA inspectors and have learned so much. I have birthed goats on numerous occasions and have medicated them as well. I managed every aspect of the ranch and have participated in the USDA inspections
Pros
Quarterly bonus
Cons
Long work days
Sometime was fun at Scantibodies
Senior Visual/Web Designer (Former Employee) –  Santee, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I worked at Scantibodies Laboratory full-time (3 years). I enjoyed most of the projects I worked on, but many times management was setting for our department ridiculous deadlines...and we had to rush and stay late at work to be able to deliver them.
Pros
Quarterly incentive breakfasts, Quarterly bonuses, Monthly lunch events (with food and sometime music), Family oriented, Good health insurance
Cons
Some of my colleagues were underpaid. Managers, trying to please the CEO were putting a lot of pressure on us, so we could meet their promised deadlines.
Every day worry about whos next to go!
Secret (Former Employee) –  Santee, CAApril 17, 2018
Directors are on the hunt for the right cattle. If you do not obey you are gone. Nobody can have a mind of their own. They preach family and God but are breeding evil lies. What the directors do is not reported back to ownership or they would all be gone as well. No loyalty.

The employees are some of the best people you can work with. The benefits are good too but at what personal expense?
Pros
People, benefits
Cons
Directors
manuelyactayo
lab support,landscape and janitorial manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 28, 2013
hard worker 21 years for,handle 14 employees,working any time as requeride,yes person
Pros
regular day off
Cons
401K
awesome place
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Santee, CANovember 12, 2012
everyone is friendly, good place to work. everyone gets along.