Scaroni Family of Companies

• Inclusive work environment

Professional Satisfying Job

Featured review

Scaroni Family of Companies selected this as a representative review
My experience working at SFCOS was positive and satisfying. It is a very demanding workplace because things get done and the right way. I felt appreciated for what I contributed to the company. Management gave me the support I needed to accomplish my goals. Benefits were great ( Health Insurance and vehicle at no cost). Owners are very involved with day to day activities and that assured me they care. I had the freedom to work independently and make decisions to improve procedures. In my two years, I was promoted twice what gave me a sense of professional growth. Separation of my Director’s position was due to personal reasons.

Pros

Ability to work independently and benefits

Cons

Very Fast paced environment

Fast pased company. Not suitable for unexperienced profesionals.

Management is not the best. Since there are always people coming and leaving there is a lot of uncertainty about the tasks you are supposed to do. Most of the time either somebody is teaching you something or you are teaching somebody.

Executives are Abusive to employees

This Company was by far the worst employer I’ve worked for. Executives are tirants and verbally abusive to employees. The culture is far from “setting the standard” they are ungrateful and belittle hard workers. The turn over rate is higher than anything I’ve ever seen with any other company. Within the time I was there HR was on their 4th Human Resources Director within a (6months span) as an example. Micromanagement is an understatement at this place. I literally heard the owner scream at his employees over the radio. In fact, a new hire quit because he also over heard the owner speaking vilely to his employees and stated he did not wish to work for a person who treated his employees in such a horrible way. I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS EMPLOYER. Please do some research, you will find that the company has a horrible reputation.

Cons

Micromanaging, verbal abuse, high stress and low wages

Good Place to get experience

Currently working, good place to get experience and learn. Though not the best payed, it has good work environment.

Fast pace and Rewarding

The company is definitely fast paced however so are the commodities. You have support of the Scaroni executive team to ensure you have all the tools needed to get the job down. The ability to take time off and making accommodations is available with communication of my HR Director.

Pros

Training and development encouraged and paid by the company.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Manager

they don't pay enough and they demand long hours of work they don't really assure you anything nor do they give you dental insurance or any insurance.

Official response from Scaroni Family of Companies

June 10, 2021
We do offer health and dental insurance to all full-time employees who work year-round. Because we work in an industry that is seasonal, causing certain times of the year to have higher demand, we also hire seasonal or temporary payroll clerks to assist our year-round staff. This payroll clerk was either a temporary/seasonal employee OR she did not work long enough to get past the 60 days that are required to enroll for benefits.

Fast paced, Demanding, with Micromanaging

No job security here and super heavy work environment. If you plan to make a career and grow with a company, please look somewhere else. Company likes terminating employees as a daily basis or they make your life miserable to make you go. Owner is just a child making a bunch of tantrums throughout the day on every single department. He enjoys making people look bad on chats and in public since he knows everything. Micromanaging is a thing of everyone here.

Pros

Cons

Micromanaging, Bad Management, No Job Security, Low Per diem.

Fast environment

Very fast environment and low commitment with the employees. Company did not follow their own rules, discriminated people that do not cooperated with his unlawful management.

Pros

Health and dental insurance

Cons

Employees are not appreciate

A place to learn about procedures of Human Resources in Agriculture

I learned about procedures, regulations and laws for agricultural employees foreign and domestic, learn about recruitment of foreign workers.. During high season overtime is required, worked under pressure, multiple phone calls from current, new employees and candidates.

Common questions about Scaroni Family of Companies

Answered by current and former employees at Scaroni Family of Companies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scaroni Family of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8