SCD Information Technology Employee Reviews

Great SB
Contracts and Pricing Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 5, 2018
SCD is a very nice family owned and operated SB. Supporting local government agencies and providing commercial and local government cable installation and support as well as federal staff augmentation and language services.
Great people - Great place
Senior Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJanuary 31, 2018
I was hired to work on a Goverment Contract in a different state, where I lived.
Unfortunately the contract was not renewed and my job was over. SCDIT did offer me a full time position but it was not feasable for me at that time to either commute or relocate. During my time with them, I was treated with respect and felt valued. The benefits were the best ever and everyone working there was happy to be there.
Pros
great management
They have your back 100%
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 20, 2017
Very helpful, supportive and understanding management staff. Great leaders to work with. Friendly and helpful staff. I have learned so much in a short span of time.
Pros
Leadership is supportive. Medical Benes are great
Cons
None yet.
A great place to be!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 16, 2017
SCDIT is a great place to work. The owners truly care about each and every employee. SCDIT has many different capabilities which offers employees a variety of options when looking for a career change. Very strong benefits package.
Pros
Family-friendly environment, small business with opportunities to take on additional responsibilities, job security is exceptional, management at all levels that care
Cons
Small business means having to wait for opportunities to open up to make an internal move
Family Friendly Environment
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 15, 2017
SCDIT is a great place to work. The benefits are generous across the board. The Executive Management Team are always available and welcoming to employees. You will enjoying coming to work each day!
Pros
Great Family Environment, Open door policy, and benefits
Productive and Fun Work Environment
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 15, 2017
SCD Information Technology has an amazing culture, benefits, compensation and career growth. This company is a solid 20 year+ organization with core values leading their business directions. I am very impressed with our 100% paid benefits, continued education program, the tenure of our employees and the companies emphasis on a family oriented work-life balance. I would strongly suggest anyone looking for a new opportunity to speak with someone that works here. SCDIT gives opportunities for unlimited career growth, which is something I am very excited about
Pros
Great culture, 100% paid benefits, Uncapped Career Growth and a work/life balance
Cons
N/a
Scd
Sr. Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 31, 2015
A great place to work with a family oriented environment, The owners are willing to work with you on any and all mattes from work to family.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Small Business

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCD Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

SCD Information Technology Reviews by Location