Scenic Rivers Health Services Employee Reviews

Management does not value employees
Nursing (Former Employee) –  MNAugust 21, 2017
Physicians are dedicated to provide exceptional patient care in a rural setting. Management on the other hand is only interested in numbers. They do not value their employees. They have no desire to keep dedicated, responsible and knowledgeable employees. Instead they allow irresponsible and lazy staff to get away with everything and push out those who desire to provide exceptional patient care. They are inflexible and unwilling to ask for employee input related to their position, simply micro-managing and making changes which add more work to the ones proven to produce quality work, and taking away from those who don't.
Pros
Benefits, time off flexibility
Cons
Official response from Scenic Rivers Health Services
March 22, 2018

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way regarding your employment at Scenic Rivers. It is certainly Management's intention is to listen to employees and strengthen our team, so we apologize that your experience was not the same. We will still take your feedback into consideration in order to continuously improve our organization. Our team of employees are our strongest asset as we strive to provide the best quality of care to our communities.

A great team environment! Staff becomes a team and family.
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  BigforkJuly 9, 2015
This is truly a patient focused organization. The physicians are fun and management it supportive. Everyone is busy and the work can be hard but its a solid team environment.
Pros
The people
Cons
It can be a busy place to work
Excellent Rural Health Care Clinics and Dental Offices
RN Health Education (Former Employee) –  Cook, MNDecember 16, 2014
Fast moving primary care clinic in a rural area providing care to all people through out the lifespan.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scenic Rivers Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3