Schawk Employee Review

Mom and Pop shop no more
Business Continuity Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILFebruary 11, 2016
Use to be a great place to work with a very family like feel. That's changed as they have experienced success and seek profit over workplace.

I had worked at their corporate office, where this is especially true. The satellite offices are better with more concern for their employees.

Like most places, your work experience depends greatly on your immediate manager. Different offices have completely different feel, your milage may vary

Other Schawk Employee Reviews

Excellent environement for graphic and print specialists
Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 20, 2019
I enjoyed working here to get a better perspective and experience of graphic design for print and web media used for a variety of communication channels. I also learned their project structure that teaches anyone how to proceed with each task from concept to final delivery. Highly recommend for new and experienced people in the workforce to try this company out.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, great team support
Cons
Needs updates to software which can put a time restraint on some project deadlines
Great workplace, casual environment.
Production Artist (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJanuary 29, 2019
Creative and casual work days, and great co workers. Management was approachable and attentive as well as effective. The most difficult part of the job was the location, for me.
Pros
Casual
Cons
location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schawk. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

1.7Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight