Schawk Employee Review

Good place to work, but low job security.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 22, 2018
Typical day at work for me, while my duties were pre press and platemaking were low stress most of the time, sometimes had very hot jobs that would get a little stressful, but not too bad. would work in pre press ninety percent of the time and help out in flexo platemaking when slow times would occur. I served as a customer service representative for eight years. This role could get very stressful at times, but I enjoyed comunicateing with clients and managing client accounts.
Pros
Good benefits, Holiday pay, and payed time off.
Cons
Working out of town

Other Schawk Employee Reviews

Excellent environement for graphic and print specialists
Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 20, 2019
I enjoyed working here to get a better perspective and experience of graphic design for print and web media used for a variety of communication channels. I also learned their project structure that teaches anyone how to proceed with each task from concept to final delivery. Highly recommend for new and experienced people in the workforce to try this company out.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, great team support
Cons
Needs updates to software which can put a time restraint on some project deadlines
Great workplace, casual environment.
Production Artist (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJanuary 29, 2019
Creative and casual work days, and great co workers. Management was approachable and attentive as well as effective. The most difficult part of the job was the location, for me.
Pros
Casual
Cons
location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schawk. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

1.7Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight