SCHIERL INC Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Do not work for schierl
Associate (Current Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIOctober 10, 2018
This is by far the worse job I have ever had. Corporate could care less about their employees and treat them with little respect. Managers are so overworked that they in turn abuse the availability of their employees along with giving them half of the managers responsibility (all while continuing to collect the check). Also, lets talk about how this company "can't seem to keep good employees," when the reality of the situation is they hire a group of unqualified people with two overqualified people and make the overly qualified carry the team. In the end, they burn out the qualified or fire them and let the unqualified people call in sick and not even show up.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, No support, No heads up to changes
Fun and flexible place of employment with growth opportunity
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIFebruary 4, 2018
I started with Schierl as a tire service representative and was given the opportunity to transfer in the accounts payable department. When we were going to purchase the store, I asked if it would affect my employment with them and was told it that it was okay.
Work for company 9 years
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Phestigo wiMay 30, 2017
Can say they never mistreated me. Job is fun and if ur just looking to make a little bit of money a great job. Problem is little bit of money. It is a gas station job I like working here
Pros
Fun good people
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCHIERL INC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about