Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Where to begin...
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 18, 2018
Bad supervisors. Egocentric, narcissistic. Negative reinforcement daily.
You get plant after 1 year not 6 months like promised. Attendance over perf
Pros
Steady work.
Cons
Short breaks horrible supervisors.
Productive Friendly Environment
Test Audit Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2018
I enjoyed this assignment very much. The expectations of the job and the style in which it was presented was clear and concise. The management style was friendly, but professional.
Productive and very clean enviornment
Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOMay 17, 2018
Great place to work for with excellent schedule and benefits. Great people to work with as well. You not only get paid weekly, but the days of the week is awesome! You always work 6 hours on Friday, so you still have a weekend.
No frills, just work
Assembly Technician III / QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Seneca, SCMay 16, 2018
Schneider Electric is a challenging place to work and succeed. Enjoyed doing my part to get the mission objective completed. Associates were recognized for their achievements. A good atmosphere for everyone.
Pros
Cafeteria, understanding bosses
Cons
low pay, but enough to cover cost of living.
Nothing Good to say
Parts selector / Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Athens, TXMay 16, 2018
did not enjoy the job, its warehouse work. no support no proper training, no help when a person needs help. safety is a disaster, i dont have nothing good to say
Productive and Fun
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 14, 2018
It was fun and normal workflow i quickly learned a lot of things there but i felt i could do more. Management within my area was kinda upsetting to me because i would always want to help out more to do things more efficiently and faster but people would like to take their time and would have to work twice as hard to reach an objective hardest part was dealing with people that really did not want to be there or to my standards were at a lower working level. i enjoyed working there because i could see myself understanding more and more how the system worked there but its kinda hard when your management doesn't see that your the kind of employee they need.
Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Chino, CAMay 14, 2018
I have really enjoyed my internship here! I feel I was given many opportunities for growth and I will never forget my time spent here. I'm grateful to have worked here.
Ok place to work.
Principal Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHMay 10, 2018
Working in a remote office wasn't the best situation. You are removed from headquarters and do not have the necessary support to be effective in the job.
productive
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 9, 2018
working for Schneider was a job that paid well but dealing with the stress of not making an error can effect you. They do provide adequate training if they have the team members to do so
Pros
benifits
Cons
stress
Excellent Job
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  OklahomaMay 5, 2018
The job was amazing. Always the hero who shows up. Pay we good, benefits, everything. Would enjoy working in this field again. It brings the challenge of technical work combined with the freedom of field engineering
Pros
To much to list
Cons
Random work hours
Technical challenges makes days smoother
Senior Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 1, 2018
Work on current project tasks to meet deadline.
Reply emails
Attends meetings
Learned people skills
Dealing with management to meet deadline
Solving technical issues
Diversified culture
Pros
nice work environment
Cons
Traffic to work
Not employee friendly
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 1, 2018
I had the unfortunate opportunity to work here. Excellent pay but they needed me 24/7. Not set up for work life balance or even a decent work space in the office. The company culture from higher ups is money money money, not how are our employees doing and do they have a place to sit? Not much respect. Glad I'm not there any longer.
Pros
salary
Cons
greed
Company was great
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 27, 2018
Schneider Electric has a lot of opportunities for job advancement and growth. People that work there are generally happy and nice. Definitely felt welcomed when I started working there.
Constant Management turnover
Middle Management (Former Employee) –  West Kingston, RIApril 27, 2018
Everything and just about every department is outsourced. If your not comfortable in an outsourcing environment and the issues that are associated with an outsourced environment, then you should move on.
Pros
Collaboration
Cons
Everything is outsourced. High Management turnover
Poor upper management and disorganization
Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasApril 26, 2018
Very stressful environment. Very disorganized. Too many changes with upper management that creates instability with all cross functional teams. Recent acquisitions and the inability of upper management to properly intergrade the new companies has led to poorly organized departments.
Very Good Company to work for
Applications Engineer (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 25, 2018
Enjoy working at Schneider Electric. Everything was great at Schneider Electric. I started work there as a contractor then moved to full-time. I first job was in TX.
Pros
Some travel
Cons
The Data Center business
lots of time on the road
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CA 95687April 25, 2018
Very technical, electrically orientated position. Tons of time driving in the Bay area. For the most part, I like the job. Work at places like Google, Apple, Cisco.
Pros
compensation
Cons
Driving all over the Bay area five days a week.
Decent Company
Hardware Planner/Raised Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 25, 2018
Schneider is a great company to work for as they have direction and follow through on their promises to their employees. They give options for relocation and assistance to do so.
Industrialization Engineer (Former Employee) –  Leesport, PAApril 23, 2018
The people there are good to work with--they are friendly, professional, and cooperative. It is easy to talk to people there on all levels. There is a strong emphasis on safety and continuing improvement.
Stressful and disorganized
CSE (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 23, 2018
Poor upper management skills and attitudes are the prime contributing factor to the stressful and unpleasant working conditions at Schneider Electric. The recent acquisitions and the inability of upper management to constructively integrate the new companies has led to a poorly organized and internally competitive workplace. This is compounded by the frequent replacement of the senior management which leads to a nonstop rearrangement of responsibilities, product grouping and market direction. This is a good place to learn what not to do as a manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.

51K
41.1K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

66out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Schneider Electric.