SCHNEIDERS SADDLERY Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun, Friendly and Horses! Oh My
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chagrin Falls, OHJuly 30, 2018
Schneiders offers competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, benefits and a generous employee discount. You also get the chance to work in one of the friendliest, horse centric business's in this area. As a young professional and equestrian, I love the fact that I can come into work, enjoy what I do and leave feeling like I accomplished something everyday. Even though to company is coming up on its 70th birthday, they aren't slowing down. In fact, they are growing fast and strong. Cant wait to see them at the centennial mark.
Pros
Family Feel, Discounts, Horses!
Cons
CS Technology Needs Updated
Stressful environment, made worse by confused management
Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Chagrin Falls, OHNovember 7, 2017
Schneider's is a growing company recently plagued with high turnover due to an intentional shift toward corporate culture. Management often can't agree, employees are commonly confused on their specific roles, and policies/procedures change on a weekly basis. Combining this with a lack of employee appreciation, disapproval of "out-of-the-box" ideas and poor compensation means many employees are hitting the road.
Very busy atmosphere
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Chagrin Falls, OhioJune 15, 2017
Schneiders is the LL Bean of horse equipment. They ship material to every state in the US and to many countries. My shift was $am to noon picking orders to be shipped
Wonderful company, amazing experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 6, 2015
Schneider's Saddlery is an amazing place to work! They care immensely about their employees, there is an abundance of opportunity for advancement. I enjoyed every second of my time there if my current situation allowed me to deal with the drive time to get to their call center I would go back immediately. I am honored to have worked for a company as down to earth, efficient, and caring as they are.
Pros
To many to list
Overall Stress-free Environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chagrin Falls, OHJuly 11, 2015
At Schneiders I learned various warehouse skills as well as excellent customer service skills. The hardest part of the job was selling outdated products or not having them in stock. The most enjoyable part was working with a friendly staff in an environment that I was comfortable in.
Pros
Friendly Staff, flexible with scheduling
Cons
one thirty minute break for lunch all day; no communication between store, office, and warehouse
Bad place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bainbridge, OHMarch 7, 2015
Busy all the time tagging merchandise and stocking the store. Getting stock for customers in the warehouse. I learned how to use a scanner. Management is rude and condescending. Co-workers seemed to adopt the same attitude, maybe that is why there is such high turnover there. Hardest part of the job was being criticized in front of customers if you do not know something. You are not even given the chance to find the answer. Most enjoyable was when the customers brought in their dogs and you could pet them.
Pros
Non
Cons
Bad managment and rude co-workers, very low pay.

Want to know more about SCHNEIDERS SADDLERY?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCHNEIDERS SADDLERY. Our community is ready to answer.

SCHNEIDERS SADDLERY Reviews by Location