Schoharie County ARC Management reviews

Family atmosphere
Program Administrator for MSC (Former Employee) –  Schoharie, NYApril 9, 2019
I loved my job and my coworkers. My job had supervisor support and flexibility. Job training was thorough both inside the agency and training I was sent to. I lived the mission and our Visions snd Values.
Pros
Staff and the people we support were the force behind our motivation and success.
Cons
Stressful work, minimal resources, low compensation for the work
Poor management, excessive drama, low wages
Direct Support Professional 2 (Current Employee) –  Middleburgh, NYApril 8, 2019
Most of the employees are lazy and do not care about their job. Since there is such a dire need for employees, no matter how terrible or lazy you are you'll just get a slap on the wrist with no other repercussions. Most employees do not care about the residents and treat them poorly, but it does not matter to the management. There is so much work to be done, but it is hard to keep up with it when only 20% of the staff works. The residents are great, but can be incredibly hard to deal with sometimes, especially if you are the only one attempting to get the situation under control.
Horrible corrupt management
Aide (Former Employee) –  Schoharie County, NYApril 21, 2018
This part of ARC is a joke. Schoharie ARC is privately funded for profit enterprise of corrupted management. If your not in the click or don't agree with the click your out immediately. This ARC has always catered to management and does not focus, care, or look out for it's employees. The head of HR is a joke and profiles employees. There's a reason there turn over is among the highest.
Pros
Helping people with needs
Cons
Management, especially office management.
had fun working here.
direct support person (Former Employee) –  Schoharie, NYApril 7, 2017
I LOVED the people i worked with, consumers were awesome. Management sucked they were always one sided always believed one person over the other. their health care sucked overall good place to work but higher management needs new people. i would go back in a heart beat for the consumers