School Town of Munster Employee Reviews in Munster, IN

Paraprofessional
Paraprofessional Teacher (Former Employee) –  Munster, INJune 28, 2018
My experience was overall very positive. A supportive Principle and staff always ready to help. Provided training in and outside of the school. The teachers were always willing to work to achieve the most positive educational experience for their students. The children were eager to learn and respectful. I would encourage you to apply and begin your educational career here.
Fun Place to work
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Munster, INJune 26, 2018
this was temporary position until I found a full time position.The full time position is the job I have now working at the Lake County Board of elections I started working there in April 2013 and I'm still working her
Pros
fee lunches
Cons
Very Hard Work lifting cooking trays
fast work pace
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  Munster, INMay 19, 2018
. Preparing and set up the food for the line in the cafeteria. Set up the food for the line Serving the food to the students and I also was a cashier .

I learned what goes into working a cafeteria. The management did help out when needed. The hardest part was lifting the trays of food and putting them in the warmer. The most enjoyable part of this job was serving the food to the students.
Pros
it was close to my house
Cons
There was no place for growth
An incredible experience from start to finish
Secondary Educator & Varsity Speech Team Coach (Former Employee) –  Munster, INJuly 10, 2017
Very supportive departments and staff; leadership approachable and positive with timely feedback and constructive observations. Strong sense of family. Autonomy and creativity appreciated. High quality work was the expectation--you wanted to do better than your best work for the staff. High level of support for professional growth.
Pros
Growth mindset; innovation
Cons
N/a
Title1/ELL Tutor (Current Employee) –  Munster, INNovember 13, 2016
Good place to work. Good Management. Lots of Autonomy. I wish they offered benefits. I work only when the students are in school.
Public school system
Bus Driver/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Munster, INApril 27, 2016
Work is mundane following a daily routine. Due to some previous financial mismanagement, the current atmosphere is less than positive and no where as good as it previously was.
Great school town.
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Munster, INDecember 16, 2015
This is a great school corporation. Students are high-achieving, but the position can be very stressful at times. The best part of teaching here is building positive relationships with the elementary students.
Pros
Great environment.
Cons
Stress.
very busy non stop work
Head Custodian Elliot Elementary (Former Employee) –  Munster, INMay 15, 2015
Munster was my first job working with students. It was very fast paced and I really enjoyed the work. The average work day was fun and the days all went by fast from the pace
Pros
Great People and students
Great place to live
Employee (Current Employee) –  Munster, INFebruary 5, 2015
Munster is a great place to live, work and raise a family. Munster is rated one of the top schools in the state and country.