School Town of Munster Employee Review

View all School Town of Munster reviews

An incredible experience from start to finish
Secondary Educator & Varsity Speech Team Coach (Former Employee) –  Munster, INJuly 10, 2017
Very supportive departments and staff; leadership approachable and positive with timely feedback and constructive observations. Strong sense of family. Autonomy and creativity appreciated. High quality work was the expectation--you wanted to do better than your best work for the staff. High level of support for professional growth.
Pros
Growth mindset; innovation
Cons
N/a

Other School Town of Munster Employee Reviews

Third Grade Gifted/Talent ELA and Math Teacher (Current Employee) –  Munster, INJune 19, 2019
I enjoy working for the School Town of Munster. I feel I have input on educational decisions because I am very involved. I also have great teachers and a great administrator at my school. I do however feel that the pay I was offered was too low for a veteran teacher. I had to relocate so I was new to the state. When I applied I had worked in education for over 20 years and had to start at a new employee salary. I still put in more than the required hours and also sit on various committees. That does help supplement the income, but not quite enough.
Paraprofessional
Paraprofessional Teacher (Former Employee) –  Munster, INJune 28, 2018
My experience was overall very positive. A supportive Principle and staff always ready to help. Provided training in and outside of the school. The teachers were always willing to work to achieve the most positive educational experience for their students. The children were eager to learn and respectful. I would encourage you to apply and begin your educational career here.