School Town of Munster Employee Review

View all School Town of Munster reviews

Public school system
Bus Driver/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Munster, INApril 27, 2016
Work is mundane following a daily routine. Due to some previous financial mismanagement, the current atmosphere is less than positive and no where as good as it previously was.

Other School Town of Munster Employee Reviews

Third Grade Gifted/Talent ELA and Math Teacher (Current Employee) –  Munster, INJune 19, 2019
I enjoy working for the School Town of Munster. I feel I have input on educational decisions because I am very involved. I also have great teachers and a great administrator at my school. I do however feel that the pay I was offered was too low for a veteran teacher. I had to relocate so I was new to the state. When I applied I had worked in education for over 20 years and had to start at a new employee salary. I still put in more than the required hours and also sit on various committees. That does help supplement the income, but not quite enough.
Paraprofessional
Paraprofessional Teacher (Former Employee) –  Munster, INJune 28, 2018
My experience was overall very positive. A supportive Principle and staff always ready to help. Provided training in and outside of the school. The teachers were always willing to work to achieve the most positive educational experience for their students. The children were eager to learn and respectful. I would encourage you to apply and begin your educational career here.