SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 47 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Do people feel happy at work most of the time?
Do people feel they often learn something at work?
Do people feel their work has a clear sense of purpose?
- CEOBill Cheney
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
You’re seeing all 92 jobs at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union because we can’t find any available jobs at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 395 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loved working for SchoolsFirst, only left because I moved to the east coast. Otherwise, I would have likely finished my career there. it was the best almost four years of my banking career that I ever had.
MSR III in Chino, CA
on October 19, 2021
SchoolsFirst credit union is a great place to work depending on what you enjoy doing. The retail line of business has very high expectations that can seem overwhelming.
Assistant Manager in Los Angeles, CA
on October 19, 2021
CU has a theory of "working in the grey" however this isn't a sustainable model for HR. Some things need to be black and white. Also, lots of favoritism amongst teams; some people can do no wrong-even when they are wrong LOL
Human Resources in Santa Ana, CA
on September 24, 2021
Overall great company, very flexible with your schedule/ providing shift-schedules. Will serve you a purpose in your role, and assist every single Member. Can be difficult to get a raise and promotion, only if you are a favorite of the management team.
Service Delivery Representative in Tustin, CA
on September 19, 2021
This employer has an amazing work environment, great benefits, opportunities in to grow in your career. Traditional bank hours but easy to get time off.
Member Service Representative in Sacramento, CA
on September 11, 2021
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 22 questions about working at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union employees.
What is the best part of working at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union?
How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union? What are the steps along the way?
How flexible are your working hours at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union?
Insights from 19 Indeed users who have interviewed with SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union within the last 5 years.
Interview is difficult
Process takes about two weeks
where do you see yourself in 5 years, what are your strengths and weaknesses
Shared on June 24, 2020
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union?Published on May 24, 2021
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union